FS: 2020 Rolex Explorer II 226507 42mm Full Set Polar

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: 2020 Rolex Explorer II 226507 42mm Full Set Polar

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

2020 Rolex Explorer II 226507 42mm Full Set Polar

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $12,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel.6302871843 email: m.ahmed@columbia.edu
Connect with me on instagram

KEY DETAILS
For sale is this practical Rolex Explorer II with double box and warranty card dated 2020 + booklets and hang tag.

It is 42mm with a band that easily fits a 7.5in wrist and has room to go up to 7.75in at least.

I cover regular service for all my clients so this should not be a concern for you going forward,

but the watch is running great.

All photos are taken by me and are of the EXACT watch you will receive!

Brand – Rolex
Model – Explorer II
Movement – Automatic
Case material – Brushed steel
Bracelet material – Brushed steel
Year of production – 2020
Condition – Great condition
Location – Boca Raton, Florida
Includes – Double box, warranty card, booklets, hang tag
Case size – 42mm
Preferred Payment Methods – Bank Wire, Cash, Direct through eBay, PayPal (for recurring clients)
Shipping Method – Fully insured via FedEx with signature
WHY THIS WATCH?

The explorer line from Rolex has always served to be extremely practical and a great daily wear. This watch was quite literally designed to be worn anywhere.

Rolex introduced this line to honor those that dared to go where no one else would. The great explorers and scientists that risked it all for a new discovery.
WHY WORK WITH ME?

I am the Ivy League’s “Watch Guy” — I want to be the family friend you consult, not your dealer.

I have a reputation to maintain: you are getting a good watch and working with a professional who has plenty of references

within the luxury watch business and my clients that would happily vouch for me.

I am more than happy to offer these references to serious buyers and encourage you to contact them and ask about me.

Working with me is always smooth, full of communication, and I know how to both avoid problems with the logistics of the transaction

and solve any of those problems that may arise.

Feel free to look up “MohiMedia” online and look into who I am to establish trust. IG: MohiMedia

CONDITION:

Overall great condition except for scratch on bottom right lug, minor imperfection on bezel between “6” and “8,” clasp, and caseback. Hard to notice unless you’re looking for it. Happy to provide photos and videos.

I tried to make any imperfections as visible as possible.

I will ship FEDEX Priority Overnight Insured with Adult Signature Required to ensure you receive your new watch ASAP and in the condition you were expecting.

I am sorry, but I will only ship within the United States at this time.

Thank you for your consideration! I hope to do business with you.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch