FS:Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Blackeye Blue WARRANTY SERVICED Complete Boxes AB0410

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS:Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Blackeye Blue WARRANTY SERVICED Complete Boxes AB0410

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Blackeye Blue WARRANTY SERVICED Complete Boxes AB0410

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Breitling Chronomat 47 GMT SERVICED with “Blackeye Blue” Blue Dial & Black Subdials on Custom Blue Alligator Strap & Deploy Clasp! Comes complete with all original boxes and papers including the international warranty booklet, COSC certificate, and manual. FULLY SERVICED at Breitling USA’s Service Center in August 2022 and is under Breitling’s WARRANTY through August 2023. This is a very hard color combination to find on the Chronomat 47 GMT, let alone as a complete set, take advantage of the opportunity!

This Chronomat is in very good condition with minor wear, nothing notable, it arrives exactly as pictured. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! Do excuse all of the dust and fingerprints in the pictures as we take all pictures outside in natural lighting/conditions. STRIKING and ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The custom blue alligator strap can accommodate a 7 inch wrist at maximum. Brand new OEM Breitling rubber & calf leather straps are available at an additional cost, in the event you have a larger wrist. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Chronomat 47 GMT

Reference Number: AB041012/C835

Band: Custom Blue Alligator

Bezel: Unidirectional Polished Stainless Steel

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 47.00 mm

Clasp: Stainless Steel Deploy

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Blue with Black Subdials

Inlet Size: 24.00 mm

Jewels: 47