FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Two-Tone Silver Complete Boxes Papers Yellow Gold D23322

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Navitimer 42 Two-Tone Silver Complete Boxes Papers Yellow Gold D23322

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Navitimer 42 Two-Tone Silver Complete Boxes Papers Yellow Gold D23322

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Breitling Navitimer 42 Two-Tone with Silver Dial and Gold Subdials on Two-Tone Yellow Gold Navitimer Bracelet! Comes complete with all original Breitling boxes and papers including the international warranty booklet, COSC certificate, and slide rule tool. Originally purchased from a Breitling Authorized Dealer. Stunning in two-tone, reasonable size too at 41.8 mm making the two-tone a fantastic everyday piece as it works with cuffs if needed. That’s why I like this Navitimer, timeless, versatile, and classic!

The Navitimer is in phenomenal condition with only very minor wear, nothing notable. SUPER STUNNING in person. Keeping good time when tested on our timegrapher. In my opinion, the watch looks far better in person than in the pictures. It belongs in any watch rotation with it’s classic Navitimer look at a spectacular price point!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The bracelet can accommodate up to a 7.5 inch wrist at maximum without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Navitimer 42

Reference Number: D2332212/G534

Bezel: Bidirectional Yellow Gold Slide Rule

Bracelet: Polished Stainless Steel & Yellow Gold Navitimer Bracelet

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 41.8 mm

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Glareproof Sapphire

Dial Color: Silver with Gold Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph

Lug Width: 22.0 mm

Movement: Breitling Caliber 23

Power Reserve: 42 Hours