FS: Breitling Superocean 42 Black Boxes Bracelet Automatic Stainless Steel A17360

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Superocean 42 Black Boxes Bracelet Automatic Stainless Steel A17360

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Superocean 42 Black Boxes Bracelet Automatic Stainless Steel A17360

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Breitling Superocean 42 Automatic with Black Dial on Professional Bracelet! The Automatic, 42, clean, keeping good time, couldn’t be any better! Comes with original Breitling boxes and presents itself as a fantastic value proposition at the dollar. Very easy watch to dress up or down with the mix of brushed & polished finishes in combination with the Black Dial!

The watch is in great condition with only typical light wear, nothing notable. Keeping fantastic time on my timegrapher when tested! Please pay attention to the pictures as I feel they are very representative of the condition, but do excuse any dust in the photos. Ready to be on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The bracelet can accommodate a 8 inch wrist without additional links. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Breitling Superocean 42

Reference Number: A17360

Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Brushed Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Material: Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 42.00 mm

Case Finish: Polished

Case Thickness: 15.00 mm

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date

Luminescent Hands & Markers