PREORDER: Brand Direct: DeSanders Horologie - The Voyage GMT Collection **Preorders OPEN**

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: DeSanders Horologie - The Voyage GMT Collection **Preorders OPEN**

Post by TheJohnP »

DeSanders Horologie, out of Oslo, Norway, will be launching their latest collection on June 9th, the Voyage GMT
I think they are going to be "love 'em or hate 'em," but I absolutely ADORE the handset they're using with these.

https://desanders.no/voyage-gmt

For the first week, they will be offering a "Premiere Voyage" Limited Edition priced at $499.
This edition will feature a unique open caseback and custom rotor (matching the case material).
Regular edition price with be $699

These first "travelers" will also be part of an extended customer experience where we hope to make the time from preorder to shipment a little extra special.

Estimated delivery is November 2023

We are proud to finally unveil our latest masterpiece, the Voyage GMT. This exceptional timepiece brings together the timeless elegance of classic design with a touch of modern sophistication. The Voyage GMT embodies the spirit of exploration and pays homage to the golden age of travel, where adventurers embarked on thrilling journeys to distant lands.

The watch not only tries to showcase a complex design but is also maybe a road less travelled with the perception of GMT watches - offering a more stylish and elegant alternative to the traveler, compared the often sporty timepieces in this category.

There will be two color and finish options - a dark blue dial combined with a stainless steel case, and a brown root beer dial combined with a rose gold plating (PVD).

Specs:

- Premier Voyage Limited Edition extras - Custom rotor and exhibition caseback
- Movement: NH34A GMT movement
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Case: Stainless steel in either a polished, brushed, and sand blasted finish or a PVD rose gold plating.
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Lume: BGW9 blue on dials and C3 green on hands
- Water resistance: 100m
- Straps (all included with the watch)
-- Custom genuine leather "croc pattern" strap, snug fit
-- Custom sailcloth strap, snug fit
-- Custom leather strap, revealed at purchase
- Unique watch box design
- 2 year limited mechanical warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: PREORDER: Brand Direct: DeSanders Horologie - The Voyage GMT Collection **Preorders OPEN on June 9**

Post by TheJohnP »

Pre-order offer of $479 for the first 24hrs.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find