PREORDER: Kickstarter: Vesuviate Watches - Attivo-Chrono, Automatic Chronograph Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Vesuviate Watches - Attivo-Chrono, Automatic Chronograph Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Vesuviate Watches, out of Singapore, have returned to Kickstarter with their latest collection, the automatic chronograph Attivo-Chrono.
This is their sixth campaign and already fully funded. They had two prior campaigns fund and three unsuccessful.

Super Early Bird pricing is around $396
Early Bird pricing is around $425
Regular price will be $475

Estimated delivery is September 2023

*NOTE* - Apparently there was a shipping charge issue early in the campaign, but that has now been rectified.

VESUVIATE WATCHES would like to present you with our new affordable Automatic column wheel Chronograph watches featuring advanced thermochemical surface treatment for superior scratch and wear resistance – Attivo-Chrono with the Seagull ST-1940 where we have tested extensively and successfully for the last 22 months to ensure the reliability of these calibers.

Currently, 192 pieces of Attivo-Chrono i.e. 32 pieces of each colorway will be ready for immediate delivery once the campaign is over and based on a first come first serve basis.

There are six colorways - Burgundy, White (Full Lume Dial), Salmon, Blue, Green, and Black

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find