FS: Hamilton Khaki Mechanical Limited Edition H69819530

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
MoT
Site Admin

FS: Hamilton Khaki Mechanical Limited Edition H69819530

Post by MoT »

Offering today the incredible Hamilton Khaki Mechanical H69819530

This is the limited edition 50mm version, 1 of 550, from the enthusiast's favorite field watch line, and it does not disappoint. This hand winder uses Hamilton's H-50 movement that has an advertised 80-hour power reserve. Wear the watch, put it down, come back two days later and it is still going! The dial is crisp and outstandingly legible, especially with the towering pure Super-LumiNova numerals that glow brightly, and for a long time. Though it has a large diameter, it's thin (12.5mm) and wears very well on all wrists. It also has 100m of water resistance, upgraded from the usual 50m found in the Khaki Mechanical line-up.

Included with the sale is the watch, the box and five extra straps so you can change the look.

$725 or best offer, please. I prefer Zelle but will accept PayPal. USPS Shipping anywhere USPS considers domestic is included. I provide shipping information within minutes of receiving your address, insure for full value, and drop it off at the post office the same day! International considered, but you must pay the difference in shipping and are responsible for any import duties or taxes.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
MoT
Site Admin

Re: FS: Hamilton Khaki Mechanical Limited Edition H69819530

Post by MoT »

Sold elsewhere. Thanks for looking.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody