FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 42mm 18K Rose Gold Brick 26740OR – Complete Set with 3 Straps

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 42mm 18K Rose Gold Brick 26740OR – Complete Set with 3 Straps

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 42mm 18K Rose Gold Brick 26740OR – Complete Set with 3 Straps

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $47,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. (219) 707-1852 email: austin@timepieceexclusives.com
Connect with me on instagram

Hey everyone – I would like to offer you my 2022 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph 42mm 18K Rose Gold Champagne Dial 26470OR.OO.A002CR.01 – Complete Set with 3 Straps (Black Rubber Horus, AP White Rubber, and AP Black Crocodile)

This AP was originally purchased in Feb 2016 and is in EXCELLENT condition with very minimal signs of wear. Over time this model has been nicknamed “The Brick” because of its heavy, yet luxurious, 18k solid rose gold case. This watch features a 42mm 18k solid rose gold case and a stunning champagne dial with a “Méga Tapisserie” pattern with pink gold-toned counters, pink gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating. Powered by an AP Caliber 3126/3840 composed out of 365 parts, containing 59 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.

✅ Condition: This watch is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition with only some very minimal signs of wear. The crystal is flawless. The case, bezel, case back, and buckle are in great condition. The original leather strap and additional Horus strap are both in great condition with a ton of life left.

✅ This watch comes COMPLETE with: AP inner & outer boxes, warranty & authentication booklet, chronograph booklet, OEM AP black crocodile strap, brand new OEM AP white rubber strap, and additional Horus black rubber strap.

✅ Shipping: I will always ship Priority Overnight via FedEx with full insurance, at no extra cost to you!

✅ Contact: If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to reach out at

Call/Text: (219) 707-1852
Email: austin@timepieceexclusives.com
IG: TimepieceExclusives
FB: Timepiece Exclusives
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions or concerns, I am always available. I have a 100% feedback rating and have been with eBay for over 4 years! Have reviews on my FB & IG profiles under the same user – Timepiece Exclusives. Also, have references within multiple very well-known watch groups!

-Austin / Timepiece Exclusives

—————————————————————————————

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph 42mm 18K Rose Gold Champagne Dial – 26470OR.OO.A002CR.01

Year: 2016

Reference #: 26470OR.OO.A002CR.01

Dial: Champagne Mega-Tapestry

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Case: 18k Rose Gold

Case Diameter: 42mm

Case Thickness: 14.2mm

Bezel: 18k Rose Gold

Crown: Screw Down

Case Back: Exhibition

Bracelet: AP Black Crocodile Strap, AP White Rubber, & Horus Black Rubber Strap

Clasp: AP Rose Gold Tang Buckle

Movement: AP Caliber 3126/3840

Power Reserve: 50 Hours

Jewels: 59

Water Resistance: 100m or 10 ATM

Functions: Chronograph, Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date, 30-minute Sub Dial, and 12-Hour Sub Dial

More Pictures: