FS: Panerai Luminor 1950 18k Rose Gold Flyback Chronograph 44mm PAM00525 PAM 525 – 2018 B&P

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor 1950 18k Rose Gold Flyback Chronograph 44mm PAM00525 PAM 525 – 2018 B&P

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor 1950 18k Rose Gold Flyback Chronograph 44mm PAM00525 PAM 525 – 2018 B&P

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $20,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. (219) 707-1852 email: austin@timepieceexclusives.com

Connect with me on instagram

I would like to offer you my 2018 Panerai Luminor 1950 18k Rose Gold Flyback Chronograph 44mm – PAM00525 PAM 525

This Panerai was originally purchased in Dec 2018 and has an original MSRP of $27,200 + tax! This watch is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition and comes as a set with inner and outer Panerai boxes, 2 Panerai straps, and Panerai warranty booklet.

This watch features (Featuring) a 44mm 18k solid rose gold case and bezel with a contrasting black dial with index markers. The movement featured is Panerai’s Caliber P.9100 which is the first automatic movement with chronograph functions developed by Officine Panerai. Boasting a 72-hour power reserve.

✅ Condition: This watch is in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition with only some very minimal signs of wear. The crystal is flawless. The rose gold case and bezel are in excellent condition with very little signs of wear. The case back and buckle are in great condition. Both straps (blue and black rubber) are in like-new condition!

✅ This watch comes COMPLETE with: inner and outer Panerai boxes, Panerai warranty booklet, and 2 Panerai straps (blue and black rubber)

✅ Shipping: I will always ship Priority Overnight via FedEx with full insurance, at no extra cost to you!

✅ Contact: If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to reach out at

Call/Text: (219) 707-1852
Email: austin@timepieceexclusives.com
IG: TimepieceExclusives
FB: Timepiece Exclusives

Don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions or concerns, I am always available. I have a 100% feedback rating and have been with eBay for over 4 years! Have reviews on my FB & IG profiles under the same user – Timepiece Exclusives. Also, have references within multiple very well-known watch groups!

-Austin / Timepiece Exclusives

—————————————————————————————

Panerai Luminor 1950 Rose Gold Flyback Chronograph 44mm – PAM00525

Year: 2018

MSRP: $27,200 + tax

Reference #: PAM00525

Dial: Black

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Case: 18k Rose Gold

Case Diameter: 44mm

Bezel: 18k Rose Gold

Crown: Screw Down