FS: Serviced 2002 Rolex Submariner Date 16610 original papers and 4 service records!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Serviced 2002 Rolex Submariner Date 16610 original papers and 4 service records!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Serviced 2002 Rolex Submariner Date 16610 original papers and 4 service records!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,989 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. (219) 707-1852 email: austin@timepieceexclusives.com
Connect with me on instagram

This Submariner Date is available at Breck’s Watches site for a cash price.

This freshly serviced 16610 comes with solid end links and is all original. Exceptional condition thanks to its recent expert service and polish from my Rolex-trained watchmaker. This example was taken better care of than your typical neo-vintage Rolex as proven by its four, yes four included service records. The first three records are from a Rolex Service Center. The most recent service, was completed by my Rolex trained watchmaker in June, 2023. To round out this exceptional package, this Submariner comes with its original Rolex warranty paper.

If you’re buying a 16610 with papers for more, you are doing this all wrong.

Please view photos carefully. I use a macro lens to enhance any imperfections.

12-month warranty on the movement.

Please contact me with any questions. I love providing enthusiasts with a fantastic buying or selling experience. I find it highly satisfying to become a client’s go-to watch guy!

More Pictures:

Serviced 2002 Rolex Submariner Date 16610 original papers and 4 service records!