FS: Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGE253 Sport Spring Drive GMT 2023 BNIB Complete

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGE253 Sport Spring Drive GMT 2023 BNIB Complete

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGE253 Sport Spring Drive GMT 2023 BNIB Complete

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Grand Seiko SBGE253 Sport Collection Spring Drive GMT BNIB “Brand New in Box” with Black Dial and Black Ceramic Bezel on Bracelet! Arrives as a complete set with all original boxes, papers, and hand tag. The watch was originally purchased by me, new, from a Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer in July 2023 as a display model and has remained in new condition, completely unworn. Have peace of mind, it is warrantied through July 2026! Killer piece on wrist, especially at the dollar. It’s incredibly versatile and conveniently works with practically anything; easy to wear everyday and enjoy!

The watch is indeed Brand New / Unworn but does have very minor handling marks as a display model. ABSOLUTELY STRIKING between the finishing and black contrast! Do excuse dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. Keeping great time when tested and is ready to be on wrist! Looks even better in person than in the photos, really nice size at 40mm.

From Grand Seiko:

“The Grand Seiko Sport Collection offers timepieces designed for a wide range of activities but they all have in common an inner and outer strength that makes for lasting durability. Take, for example, SBGE253. Its bezel is ceramic and therefore resistant to scratches. The crown is tucked away at the 4 o’clock position and so does not impair the movement of the wrist. It is water resistant to 20 bar and both the crown and the case back are secured by screw-down mechanisms. The watch is powered by a Spring Drive movement that is particularly resistant to temperature change and shock. In every detail, this is the sports watch par excellence.

SBGE253 is one of three new Spring Drive GMT Sport models in a smaller 40.5mm form factor. It features a black dial and bezel with a red GMT hand. The bezel is fixed in place and rendered in scratch-resistant ceramic with a 24-hour scale for tracking a second time zone. The hands and indexes are beautifully executed and feature ample LumiBrite paint for excellent nighttime visibility. Driving the watch is Caliber 9R66, a Spring Drive GMT where the local hour hand can jump to the appropriate hour without having to reset the watch. With 9R66 being rated to an accuracy rating of +/-15 seconds a month, not having to reset the time allows the wearer to enjoy this unmatched precision.”

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Grand Seiko Sport Collection SBGE253 Sport Spring Drive GMT

Reference Number: SBGE253

Bezel: Black Ceramic

Bracelet: Brushed & Polished Stainless Steel

Case: Polished & Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 40.5 mm

Case Thickness: 14.7 mm

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Power Reserve, GMT

Jewels: 30