FS: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42 mm 311.33.42.30.01.001

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42 mm 311.33.42.30.01.001

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42 mm 311.33.42.30.01.001

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch with Black Dial & Bezel on Black Omega Alligator Strap & Deploy Clasp! Arrives with the original special Moonwatch presentation box including the pictogram card, manual, NATO strap, Velcro astronaut strap, Omega loupe, hand tag, and strap tool. This a perfect find if you’ve been wanting a good Omega to add to your collection, it’s super comfortable on the alligator strap too!

The watch is in great condition with only very minor wear and a tiny crystal hairline above the left subdial that I never noticed until cropping in on the photos, I never noticed in person. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! Do excuse the dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. This really is such an awesome watch for the price point, the craftsmanship is evident!

More on the Omega Speedmaster at the bottom of the listing:

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year and have nothing but good reviews online and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serial numbers have been blurred for privacy.

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42 mm

Ref #: 311.33.42.30.01.001

Band: Black Omega Alligator Leather

Bezel: Black Aluminum

Case Material: Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 42.00 mm

Case Thickness: 13.80 mm

Clasp: Deploy

Crown: Push / Pull

Crystal: Hesalite

Dial Color: Black

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph

Lug Width: 20.00 mm

Luminescent Hands & Markers

Movement: Omega Caliber 1861

Power Reserve: 48 Hours

Water Resistance: 50M / 167FT

From Omega:

“The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.

This OMEGA Speedmaster Professional “Moonwatch” features a black dial covered by a hesalite crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on a black leather strap.

At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1861, a descendent of the legendary manual-winding movement worn on the Moon.”

More Pictures:

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42 mm 311.33.42.30.01.001