FS: Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograph XL 44mm Automatic Silver Box Papers W6920002

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograph XL 44mm Automatic Silver Box Papers W6920002

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograph XL 44mm Automatic Silver Box Papers W6920002

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STRIKING Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograph XL Automatic with Silver Dial on Stainless Steel Bracelet! Super classy men’s Cartier at a wearable 44mm and arrives with original Cartier inner box & serialized warranty booklet. Originally purchased at a Cartier Authorized Dealer and is ready to be on wrist!

The watch is in great condition with only very minor wear as wear pictured, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! Do disregard the dust/lint in the pictures as all our watches are photographed outside in natural lighting/conditions. A classic Cartier is necessary in any collection, and this being a good size, automatic, and with the iconic silver dial, makes it the perfect fit. Such a good looking piece!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The bracelet can accommodate a 7.5 inch wrist at maximum without additional links.

Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograph XL

Reference Number: W6920002

Bezel: Fixed Polished Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Polished & Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 44.00 mm

Case Material: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Thickness: 15.00 mm

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Silver

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph

Movement: Cartier Calibre 8101 MC Automatic

Power Reserve: 42 Hours