FS: Auth. Omega Seamaster Pro 300M 2541.80 41mm Blue Wave Bond 007 Watch Box Cards

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Auth. Omega Seamaster Pro 300M 2541.80 41mm Blue Wave Bond 007 Watch Box Cards

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Auth. Omega Seamaster Pro 300M 2541.80 41mm Blue Wave Bond 007 Watch Box Cards

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,400 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 808-220-3771 email: deguzmane005@hawaii.rr.com
Connect with me on Instagram

Here is a authentic Omega Seamaster 300m 41mm Full Size Professional Watch. Model 2541.80 comes with the iconic blue wave dial.

This watch was made famous by Pierce Bronson when he played 007 James Bond in Golden Eye. This is the same make and model in the movie. NOT screen used. Grappling hook and laser not included.

Omega Precision Quartz Movement Calibre 1538 runs and keeps good time. Date changes at midnight as it should. I got this at an estate sale, so service is highly recommended.

Crystal has scratches that cannot be polished off. But I think it shadows beautifully on the dial and it matches the rugged look.

Case and bezel show signs of wear. Has scratches and scuffs.

Original bracelet currently will fit up to 7.5 inch wrist. Comes with 2 extra links that will add another half inch. However, I don’t have the extra pins.

Comes with :

Original red box.

Outer white box.

Cards with matching serial numbers on the watch.

No hang tag.

No card holder.

This is a magnificent rugged dive watch. A must for any military, movie, James Bond or Omega watch fan.

This watch is used and thus being sold “as is” with no warranty. No returns, so please see all photos for conditioning. Photos are part of the description.

Thanks for looking.

More Pictures:
Auth. Omega Seamaster Pro 300M 2541.80 41mm Blue Wave Bond 007 Watch Box Cards