FS: Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage Black Dial Automatic Pilot Aviation A13022

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage Black Dial Automatic Pilot Aviation A13022

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage Black Dial Automatic Pilot Aviation A13022

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,295 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STRIKING Vintage Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 with Black Numeral Dial and Silver Subdials on Custom Black Leather! Comes with original Breitling boxes. The watch is clean considering it’s now vintage, adds a lot of character! It is the perfect size at 41.5 mm and wears well size wise on all wrists, making it quite a bit more versatile especially with cuffs. Current and future classic, very collectible!

The watch is in great condition overall with minor wear, nothing notable wear. For a vintage piece, it is phenomenal, arrives exactly as pictured, and keeps good time on my timegrapher when tested. Do excuse dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. Looks killer on wrist and is classic Breitling in all form!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year and have nothing but good reviews online and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. Serial numbers have been blurred for privacy.

Breitling Old Navitimer II

Reference Number: A13022

Band: Aftermarket Black Leather

Bezel: Bidirectional Steel Slide Rule

Case: Polished Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 41.5 mm

Clasp: Stainless Steel Tang

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black with Silver Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date

Movement: Breitling Caliber 13

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 30M / 100FT

More Pictures:

Breitling Old Navitimer II 42 Vintage Black Dial Automatic Pilot Aviation A13022
holy spirit hospital