Vintage Mido Multifort Automatic Watch Day Date Runs Estate Sale T Swiss T Dial

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Have one to sell? Sell now Vintage Mido Multifort Automatic Watch Day Date Runs Estate Sale T Swiss T Dial

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $399 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 808-220-3771 email:deguzmane005@hawaii.rr.com
Connect with me on Instagram

Here is a vintage Mido Multifort Automatic wrist watch with day date. This is from an estate sale and is running.

Automatic movement runs and keeps good time. However, service history is unknown. I got this from an estate sale so service is highly recommended.

Crystal has scratches and scuffs but I think it shadows beautifully on the dial.

Case and case back does have dings and scratches.

Bracelet is used and shows signs of wear. Not original to the watch. Bracelet is small. No extra links.

Like all vintage watches, may not be waterproof. Recommend a service and pressure test if you want to get it wet.

This is a magnificent vintage watch. A must for any vintage Mido, Military or Watch collector.

This watch is used and thus being sold “as is” with no warranty. No box and no papers. No returns, so please see all photos for conditioning. Photos are part of the description.

Thanks for looking.

More Pictures: