Be a Peach: Help End Gynecologic Cancers

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
TagTime
MoT Member

Re: Be a Peach: Help End Gynecologic Cancers

Post by TagTime »

Great cause and made my donation. Will PM you soon.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

TagTime wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:55 am Great cause and made my donation. Will PM you soon.
Thank you!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Thanks to the thirty generous individuals who have donated thus far, we have raised an astonishing $2,685 for the Foundation for Women's Cancer and their mission to eradicate or lessen the impact of gynecologic cancer through research, education, and public awareness.

There is one week left to throw your name into the hat and gain chances to receive some fantastic gifts donated by myself and by great friends of MoT's Watch Deal Forum:

$10 Donation:

1 chance to receive my personal Seiko Monster SRPE27 and a $100 gift card to Martu Leather.
1 chance to receive a Formex Watches canvas and leather watch roll and a Formex deployant clasp with their ultra-cool quick adjust feature.

$15 Donation:

1 chance to receive a Seiko 5 Sports GMT (SSK001, SSK003, SSK005, SSK017, SSK019, or SSK021) as well as a $100 gift card generously donated by Trifecta Watches.

$25 Donation:

1 chance to receive a new Oris ProPilot 55th Reno Air Races Limited Edition 01 752 7698 4194-Set MB graciously offered by our friends at Time Machine Plus, and a $100 Martu Leather gift card!

To get your chances simply donate to Foundation for Women's Cancer (<-- link) by 12:00am Central US Time October 1, 2023. Fill in the Tribute section as shown below. Then, PM me a screenshot of your email receipt or confirmation or email it to matt@manontime.com. I'll respond and let you know how many chances you have!

THANK YOU to all who've donated so far, and also to those who are going to! Both Mrs.MoT and I are humbled by and appreciate your generosity and helping bring awareness to this very important and serious issue.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

"Thanks to the thirty generous individuals who have donated thus far, we have raised an astonishing $2,685 for the Foundation for Women's Cancer and their mission to eradicate or lessen the impact of gynecologic cancer through research, education, and public awareness."

I am donating another $315 to make the total $3000 with one week to go.

Let's go, fellows, make it $4000.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

The Sultan of SoWhat wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:20 pm "Thanks to the thirty generous individuals who have donated thus far, we have raised an astonishing $2,685 for the Foundation for Women's Cancer and their mission to eradicate or lessen the impact of gynecologic cancer through research, education, and public awareness."

I am donating another $315 to make the total $3000 with one week to go.

Let's go, fellows, make it $4000.
Incredible! Thank you so much!

All donations, no matter how large or small are so appreciated. Let's keep it going!

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

I’m in for $50. It’s a good cause.
Barry S.
MoT Member

Post by Barry S. »

I’ve been silent here for way too long. No excuses but the longer it went the harder it was to jump back in.

Well this is a great reason to jump back in and a great example of why I’ve been here all along.

I’m honored to make a donation and proud to (still) be a part of this great community!

Barry
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Elkins45 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:34 pm I’m in for $50. It’s a good cause.
Barry S. wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:48 pm I’ve been silent here for way too long. No excuses but the longer it went the harder it was to jump back in.

Well this is a great reason to jump back in and a great example of why I’ve been here all along.

I’m honored to make a donation and proud to (still) be a part of this great community!

Barry
Thank you to the both of you!

Just a few days left and we are nearing $4,000! :o Can we go over the top?

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Today is the last day of the Be A Peach campaign and together we have raised an amazing $3,565 to help the Foundation for Women's Cancer and their mission to eradicate or lessen the impact of gynecologic cancer through research, education, and public awareness. Can we hit $4,000 by midnight CST?!?

THANK YOU to all who've donated so far, and also to those who are going to squeak in a donation before the deadline! Your generosity and helping bring awareness to this very important and serious issue is so greatly appreciated.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT