Oceaneva new Titanium GMT

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
CVP33
MoT Member

Oceaneva new Titanium GMT

Post by CVP33 »

By now, most know I’m a fan boi of these guys. I pre-ordered 2 of their new colorways some time ago. The intriguing part about these new versions was not only the colorways but the new bi-color ceramic bezels. Apparently this has also caused some Q/C issues which will delay final production and shipping. I’m still a fan, but I am curious if anyone knows of other ceramic bezels that are bi-color. Here’s the 2 I bought.

Dear Valued Customer,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. Today, I must share an important update regarding the production of your eagerly awaited titanium GMT watch. We have encountered a delay, and I want to provide you with a transparent explanation and some exclusive content to thank you for your patience.

The heart of this delay revolves around the innovative two-tone ceramic bezels that we chose for these timepieces. As you might be aware, such bezels are quite rare in the market, and this design represents a pioneering effort on our part to bring something truly unique to our customers. This endeavor involved developing a new process with our bezel manufacturing partner, who had only produced a limited number of samples prior to this project.

The challenge has been in perfecting these bezels at scale. The process turned out to be significantly more complex and time-consuming than we initially anticipated, impacting both cost and production timelines. Currently, for every three bezels produced, two do not meet our stringent quality control standards and are unfortunately discarded. This dedication to quality has contributed to the delay, as these two-tone bezels are integral to the design of our most anticipated presale models.
While all other components of the watches are ready, we are awaiting the final batch of bezels. Once received, we will proceed with the final assembly, conduct a thorough quality check, and then carefully package and ship your timepiece.

We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. To show our appreciation for your patience and support, we would like to share an exclusive first look at your future watch:

Check out this new YouTube review where we sent a sample to a renowned reviewer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ROhEn5kRPc&t=3s
Enjoy some stunning visuals from our recent photo shoot showcasing the exquisite design of your watch, photos were added last week: https://oceaneva.com/collections/oceane ... atic-1250m

We are now targeting a new projected ship date of no latter than April 30th, 2024.(we hope sooner) We believe that the unique quality and craftsmanship of your titanium GMT watch will truly be worth the wait.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Warm regards,
Oceaneva
Customer Service Team