MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

TheJohnP is highly recommended!

Review your HUISABH Bazaar transactions here.
yinzburgher
Has liked: 3090 times
Been liked: 2721 times

TheJohnP is highly recommended!

Post by yinzburgher » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:15 pm

A shout out and a big thank you to @TheJohnP for a smooth and pleasant transaction. I traded watches with him and everything went swimmingly. The watch was carefully packaged, shipping was fast, and communication was great. It was truly a pleasure to do business with him. I can highly recommend TheJohnP as a buyer, as a seller, or for a trade.
Last edited by yinzburgher on Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post (total 3):
TheJohnPwatchpaloozaborgil
watchpalooza
Has liked: 2689 times
Been liked: 2016 times

Re: TheJohnP is highly recommended!

Post by watchpalooza » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Also a top-notch moderator and deal finder.
These users liked the author watchpalooza for the post (total 3):
yinzburgherThe Sultan of SoWhatTheJohnP
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr