We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SUCCESSFUL :Kickstarter:Waldhoff Double Barrel Co-Axial Tourbillon- 80hrs Power Reserve

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

pgcity
MoT Member

SUCCESSFUL :Kickstarter:Waldhoff Double Barrel Co-Axial Tourbillon- 80hrs Power Reserve

Post by pgcity »

Manufaktur Waldhoff is back with their 3rd Kickstarter projets. Previous 2 were successful with good comments from backers. You can find those at this link https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/waldhoff/created

Now they are back with 2 skeletonized Tourbillon watches.

Link to campaign is here

The campaign is already successful with a relatively low funding goal. The first watch is the Imperial in silver, black or blue dial in stainless steel case, 1 metal bracelet + leather strap + box as shown below priced at CHF 1299

The second watch is called the Vanguard V8 available in silver,black, blue dial in stainless steel case and a black dial with rose gold case, 1 metal bracelet + leather strap + box priced at CHF 979
qrocks
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER :Kickstarter:Waldhoff Double Barrel Co-Axial Tourbillon- 80hrs Power Reserve

Post by qrocks »

$1000 - $1200 seems like fine value for these watches. For those that back the project, I'm sure the watches will be exciting for you!
Make time to take time.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: SUCCESSFUL :Kickstarter:Waldhoff Double Barrel Co-Axial Tourbillon- 80hrs Power Reserve

Post by TheJohnP »

To follow up, this Kickstarter campaign was:

SUCCESSFUL

185 backers pledged CHF 239,285 to help bring this project to life.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find