We're Moving!

Click for more info.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by peskydonut »

jcombs1 wrote:
BostonCharlie wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:32 pm Here is a hiccup. I placed 3 orders for 3 Seikos. First one showed as shipped, then the others -- all supposed to arrive today. Well one Seiko arrived -- the PADI Samurai -- not three. I checked Jet, and they show all three using the same tracking number. USPS says all three are delivered.
That’s no bueno, definitely a hiccup.

Just checked my shipments again. I have 4 marked as shipped and they are paired up in the same shipment, 2 each under the same tracking number.

Hope they don’t try the same Bull sh*te they tried with you BC. Unboxing video? Weigh the packages?
Hmmm I have two orders shipped with the same tracking number. Hoping both will actually arrive.
Living a comeback montage.
tjcdas
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by tjcdas »

This sale is like my uncle Vinny's fell out the back of a truck sale!

x2ugj1e01br21.jpg
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

EvilSaint wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:30 pm Okay,

So who scored the Omega Planet Ocean that was listed as sold out by the time I saw the original post?

I tried unsuccessfully to grab a TAG Carrera but the website said it was unavailable for my location (Houston). I did manage to order a ladies quartz Tissot with a diamond bezel for ... you guessed it $122.91. It's showing as processing.

This one I got is $795 at Joma

There is another colorway of the same watch still available right now.

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... ienceId=21

Also still available are several Orient Sun and Moons, various ladies Tissots and two nice Seikos, a SRPC53 & SRPC51.

The secret to finding the darn things with the terrible search system is to:

Search the brand (Tissot, Orient, etc.)

Once the results appear filter by price (100-200)

Then go to the url and change the 100-200 filter to 122-123

Like this:

https://jet.com/search?bypassMisspellin ... erm=tissot

Many of the results are only actually worth $122 or less so not all of these watches listed at this price are deals.

I suspect this is a result of a pricing algorithm gone haywire.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
getting to be very slim pickings
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

jcombs1 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:20 pm I hope someone here nabbed a Tag or Omega, although it’s hard to believe these would have processed and shipped.

I thought I might get the Seiko SPB051 or 053 but I was too slow. Not sure they were ever actually available, TBH, but hope someone snagged one.

Monday should be interesting, looking forward to the reveals,
I'll fess up. I nabbed the Women's Tag Heuer Carrera for my wife and the SPB051. They both shipped, but have not arrived yet. I will update once they (hopefully) do.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Hidden Content
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Hidden Content
EvilSaint

Post by EvilSaint »

This one is NOT $122.91. But it is marked down $31,111.84!

https://jet.com/product/Patek-Philippe- ... ienceId=21

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Not $122, but still a pretty good price on a Tuna...

STBR009 - $236.37

https://jet.com/product/Seiko-Prospex-S ... 4701ef2378

EDIT: Also available on Amazon for a little more :

EDIT2: OR $10 less at Discount Shop:
https://www.discountshop.com/Seiko-Prospex-STBR009
be87f1e121bab5c19bc213b724166a38.jpg
olavii
MoT Member

Post by olavii »

I am bit confused. They canceled one of my three orders and said that they can't send to mail forwarding service... then i asked that could they then cancel my other two orders also because i got money attached to them... then they said that they cant cancel them and they will provide tracking information soon..
Let's see if i ever get my three tissots and one ratio 🤔
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

I just checked our online CC statement, and it shows just one 11/27 charge from Jet for just one watch: the PADI that shipped 11/27. That watch is in hand (or, rather, in box), so I'm doing well so far. :-)

Here it is in its box along with my Blue Lagoon. There was no protection on the crystal, but it has tags, and plastic on the bracelet and back. It didn't have a 'no turning back' seal on it. Looking closely, the chapter ring is slightly off, so it must be legit, lol. (I didn't set the minute hand carefully last night -- that one's on me.) The wavy dial texture isn't as obvious as it looks in the photos -- I usually can't see it.

This is the first time I've owned two colorways of the same watch. I never thought I would be that guy, but it's cooler than I expected.
sammy_family_pic.jpg
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

My bezel insert is slightly off too, but just barely. A guaranteed sign of authenticity for a Seiko.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I appreciate the thank you for the heads up (I always do even if I don't reply) but I'm thinking we should wait and see how things turn out before we proclaim this a great deal. I'm just hoping nobody really gets screwed. I find it hard to believe that all those bad reviews of Ergode are without any merit. After BC's post I noticed that some of my orders are showing the same tracking number. In the past Ergode has shipped the wrong items and sent orders to the wrong addresses. If you the believe the reviews, they have sent junk mail with the tracking barcode in the place of expensive items, as false proof that the item was delivered. I could easily see them claiming that multiple items were delivered with one package and tracking number though only one item is inside. All that said, so far so good for me. A Tissot Heritage Visodate from Jomashop and a Seiko Prospex PADI Samurai fulfilled by Ergode and shipped from a seller in Paramus, NJ. It's a bit embarrassing how many watches I ordered but in the interest of full disclosure I'll post them all here as I can.....whether it turns out well or not. All tracking numbers show delivery tomorrow but I might not be able to check them out until later this week or next.

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

That Visodate is gorgeous.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

yinzburgher wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm I appreciate the thank you for the heads up (I always do even if I don't reply) but I'm thinking we should wait and see how things turn out before we proclaim this a great deal. I'm just hoping nobody really gets screwed. I find it hard to believe that all those bad reviews of Ergode are without any merit. After BC's post I noticed that some of my orders are showing the same tracking number. In the past Ergode has shipped the wrong items and sent orders to the wrong addresses. If you the believe the reviews, they have sent junk mail with the tracking barcode in the place of expensive items, as false proof that the item was delivered. I could easily see them claiming that multiple items were delivered with one package and tracking number though only one item is inside. All that said, so far so good for me. A Tissot Heritage Visodate from Jomashop and a Seiko Prospex PADI Samurai fulfilled by Ergode and shipped from a seller in Paramus, NJ. It's a bit embarrassing how many watches I ordered but in the interest of full disclosure I'll post them all here as I can.....whether it turns out well or not. All tracking numbers show delivery tomorrow but I might not be able to check them out until later this week or next.

I will be following [mention]ManOnTime[/mention]'s lead and recording the unboxing of any deliveries from Ergode. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. Good luck everyone.