We're Moving!

Click for more info.

VOROCK.com -- do not shop there

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
deckeda
MoT Member

VOROCK.com -- do not shop there

Post by deckeda »

This is my follow-up to the deal posted in HUISABH about a too-good-to-be-true watch (still being offered as I type this.)

aka ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

The PayPal address is an email with a Chinese domain, 163.com (the site appears to be a portal a la Yahoo.com or whatever.)

I took only the PayPal option of course. They (Vorock) immediately issued a refund back to PayPal, no reason given. The more you look on their site, the more B.S. it is, with nearly non-existent grammar and other unprofessional attributes. A shell site for whatever, probably data collection of your email, phone and God forbid your credit card should you have used it there.

Just ... don't.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: VOROCK.com -- do not shop there

Post by watchpalooza »

[mention]HoustonReal[/mention] did you ever receive the watch you bought from them? I know you posted that they “sold” you one, but did it arrive or was your order also cancelled with refund like deckeda?
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

watchpalooza wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:47 am @HoustonReal did you ever receive the watch you bought from them? I know you posted that they “sold” you one, but did it arrive or was your order also cancelled with refund like deckeda?
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
HoustonReal

Post by HoustonReal »

watchpalooza wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:47 am @HoustonReal did you ever receive the watch you bought from them? I know you posted that they “sold” you one, but did it arrive or was your order also cancelled with refund like deckeda?
The MOT post above is a bit unfair. First, I only ordered the watch on Jan 21, 2020, from CHINA, where there was both a Spring Festival Holiday (Chinese New Year), AND a Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak.

To update you, after a full month has passed, Vorock sent me a tracking number and the item seems to be shipping from Shenzhen, after having originated in Shantou City. I have no idea yet whether I am the actual recipient of that tracking number's package. My PayPal payment was not rejected, and PayPal has assured me I'm protected should the item not come, or if it isn't as described.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for two more weeks.

BTW - Vorock.com is still an active address, but now it claims to be chimpone, a site with no products to sell. The Vorock site had been unchanged until this week. I'm not expecting things will work out, but you never know.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

HoustonReal wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:47 am
The MOT post above is a bit unfair. First, I only ordered the watch on Jan 21, 2020, from CHINA, where there was both a Spring Festival Holiday (Chinese New Year), AND a Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak.

To update you, after a full month has passed, Vorock sent me a tracking number and the item seems to be shipping from Shenzhen, after having originated in Shantou City. I have no idea yet whether I am the actual recipient of that tracking number's package. My PayPal payment was not rejected, and PayPal has assured me I'm protected should the item not come, or if it isn't as described.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for two more weeks.

BTW - Vorock.com is still an active address, but now it claims to be chimpone, a site with no products to sell. The Vorock site had been unchanged until this week. I'm not expecting things will work out, but you never know.
I have no tracking number, my emails to whoever is behind that scam outfit go unanswered and PayPal has recently ruled against me in disputing the charge for "lack of evidence" even though I submitted documentation and screenshots of the now-defunct site.

But sure, go on about how a picture of a cricket is "unfair".
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
HoustonReal

Post by HoustonReal »

I may have misperceived the cricket picture was implying my silence in response to the thread, not Vorock's silence towards you. Sorry.

"My" tracking number was provided by John Kamil D. <sells@vorock.com>. He responded back the next day after I submitted an inquiry about the state of my order.

I'll keep you updated on whether Vorock actually sends me what I bought.

My experience with PayPal is that speaking with them on the phone is usually more effective than sticking with their on-line messages. I have had good luck calling them in the evenings. The are quite responsive, and pleasant to deal with.
John Kamil D <sells@vorock.com>
To:
houstonreal2000@yahoo.com

Sun, Feb 23 at 11:46 PM

Dear Customer,

Order#: VO1349CK

Thank you for the email.

We are sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

Your order has been checked and the item(s) is already been shipped out. The tracking number is LW521672592CN and you can track it here: https://www.17track.net/?nums=LW521672592CN

Here is the latest information: ( IN TRANSIT )

Number: LW521672592CN
Package status: In transit
Destination:
Origin - Tracking consuming: 50 ms
2020-02-21 22:23
Logistics order has been created

Please do not worry and wait patiently

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

If you have any other concern please feel free to message us thank you

Best regards,

John Kamil D
Customer Service Team
www.vorock.com
Dash

Post by Dash »

HoustonReal wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:26 pm I may have misperceived the cricket picture was implying my silence in response to the thread, not Vorock's silence towards you. Sorry.

"My" tracking number was provided by John Kamil D. <sells@vorock.com>. He responded back the next day after I submitted an inquiry about the state of my order.

I'll keep you updated on whether Vorock actually sends me what I bought.

My experience with PayPal is that speaking with them on the phone is usually more effective than sticking with their on-line messages. I have had good luck calling them in the evenings. The are quite responsive, and pleasant to deal with.
John Kamil D <sells@vorock.com>
To:
houstonreal2000@yahoo.com

Sun, Feb 23 at 11:46 PM

Dear Customer,

Order#: VO1349CK

Thank you for the email.

We are sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

Your order has been checked and the item(s) is already been shipped out. The tracking number is LW521672592CN and you can track it here: https://www.17track.net/?nums=LW521672592CN

Here is the latest information: ( IN TRANSIT )

Number: LW521672592CN
Package status: In transit
Destination:
Origin - Tracking consuming: 50 ms
2020-02-21 22:23
Logistics order has been created

Please do not worry and wait patiently

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

If you have any other concern please feel free to message us thank you

Best regards,

John Kamil D
Customer Service Team
www.vorock.com
This is exciting news!
"Your item arrived at our WASHINGTON DC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on March 5, 2020 at 2:14 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

I am waiting too. My tracking number just states "China, Item Leaving overseas"

Please update us when your delivery arrives...
HoustonReal

Post by HoustonReal »

My package came.

One stinking pile of fake Diesel Mr Big Daddy! Changed PayPal dispute from not delivered, to Item is Different (you think?)

Honest mistake? It does look like they were separated a birth (like a baby, and what's in his diaper)!

ImageImage
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

HoustonReal wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:19 pm My package came.

One stinking pile of fake Diesel Mr Big Daddy! Changed PayPal dispute from not delivered, to Item is Different (you think?)

Honest mistake? It does look like they were separated a birth (like a baby, and what's in his diaper)!

ImageImage

Ouch.
Hopefully PayPal takes care of things.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

“Only the brave”...order from VOROCK? They both have “circles”, exposed screws, buttons, and hands...could be an honest mistake...for a chimpanzee. On the bright side, you got 4x the watch.

Hopefully Paypal will help you...that pretty much sucks.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
HoustonReal

Post by HoustonReal »

Quick Update - I believe Vorock didn't respond to my PayPal dispute, because my purchase price was refunded the day their right to respond expired. So, I didn't get the CIGA watch, but I didn't lose a dime, either. There was no mention of the fake Diesel watch they sent, so I may try to find someone who can use it?