Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
shiny-lights

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by shiny-lights »

M111 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm
dumberdrummer wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm
M111 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:29 pm I know this isn't really the place to ask such a question, but I was afraid it wouldn't be seen on the CW thread. Anyway, I bought a C65 on the half price sale. It is showing that it has already cleared customs and should be delivered on Thursday. But, Christopher Ward has not billed my credit card yet, or there is no charge from them when I look at my account online. I got a text with a confirmation number from my card I had to put in when I ordered, and it seemed everything went correctly. The reason this concerns me is that I've had problems with this card and overseas transactions before. Is it normal that they wouldn't have billed me when it shipped? I ask here, because I know we have many experts on CW.
So the watch has shipped, cleared customs, delivery date established...and your credit card hasn't been billed? I'm not only failing to see a problem, but would also suggest you buy that PowerBall ticket you've been procrastinating about :lol: . Seriously, though, in my dozen or so CW purchases, my credit card has always been billed immediately upon completing the transaction.
It's just all beyond bizarre. I ordered on the 11th, checked my card account immediately and it showed a hold on my card like it was supposed to. The watch was the one that was not even supposed to be available until today. I also got the confirmation email from Christopher Ward right after I ordered. I never got a shipping notification though; I wasn't expecting to until today. But on Friday I got a text from DHL Express saying that my package from Christopher Ward would be delivered on Thursday July 23 and would require a signature unless I replied. I looked up the tracking number and it shows it was indeed picked up in London on the 17th and will be here on Thursday. The hold disappeared from my credit card and no charge has replaced it. Weirdest of all is that when I go to Christopher Ward's site and put in my order number from their confirmation email, It says there is no such order. It will be very interesting to see what I get on Thursday!
hahaa you should have ordered a more expensive watch than the c65 diver 8-) 8-) 8-)
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Shopworn is offering 25% off Carl F. Bucherer watches and jewelry with code CFB25

Here's a link to everything included:
https://www.shopworn.com/shop/bucherer- ... --jewelry/

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Flatspotter

Post by Flatspotter »

dumpweed wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:45 pm
Flatspotter wrote:
nordwulf wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:51 pm Random Rob made a video about this specific Seiko clock. It appears the display may be pretty dark without using the light but still a good deal for $15.

NAD.

For anyone contemplating one of these, I bought two and if you power it via the 5VDC input instead of batteries, the light stays on all the time, thus making it perfectly legible! I bought a couple of USB to 4.0x1.7mm cables which work great, but you can also use a regular 5V AC adapter.
Do you have to remove batteries while connecting to DC?
Nope, you can leave them in or take them out.
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

from email. Nezumi Corbeau Ref. CQ1.402 at 15% off with code CREATINGBONDS402. Brings price down from USD 355.71 to USD 302.36.
Link here https://www.nezumistudios.com/product/c ... f-cq1-402/

jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Not a screaming deal but Hoffman has their bi compax Panda Chrono on sale for $199 plus free shipping, normally $219. 40mm x 48mm x 12mm, Seiko V64, sapphire. They also offer a mechanical version with the Seagull ST1901 but most colorways are sold out and higher priced.

https://hoffmanwatches.com/collections/ ... g-40-panda
B2F3EAA5-540E-4483-97A5-AD2DDA94F3F3.png
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

[mention]nicegator[/mention] posted about these Orient King Diver reissues here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&p=67907#p67906

Orient USA has them for around $400, but even with paying for shipping, these are cheaper from Ocarat.

Weekly Auto Orient King Diver
Sale price is €250.00 (roughly $286.44)
List price is $475

https://ocarat.com/recherche?id_search= ... +Auto+King

Click Icon To Contact Me

nicegator
MoT Member

Post by nicegator »

TheJohnP wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:05 pm @nicegator posted about these Orient King Diver reissues here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&p=67907#p67906

Orient USA has them for around $400, but even with paying for shipping, these are cheaper from Ocarat.

Weekly Auto Orient King Diver
Sale price is €250.00 (roughly $286.44)
List price is $475

https://ocarat.com/recherche?id_search= ... +Auto+King

Orient USA advertising it as a new release.
Screenshot_20200720-221534.png
I hope to see it on Creationwatches for about $180 in a few months.😃
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Just saw this Facebook post from our Brand Showcase member [mention]trinhlemai[/mention]

Send her a PM through the forum or contact her via https://7strap.com/

Click Icon To Contact Me

trinhlemai
Brand Rep

Post by trinhlemai »

TheJohnP wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:04 pm Just saw this Facebook post from our Brand Showcase member @trinhlemai

Send her a PM through the forum or contact her via https://7strap.com/

Thanks for share [mention]TheJohnP[/mention]
I going to post it in new topic :D
trinhlemai
Brand Rep

Post by trinhlemai »

Let come and enjoy a lucky day with me if y'll planning to get new straps

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1910
DaNewNew
MoT Member

Post by DaNewNew »

5% Ebay bucks offer starting now, good till 7/23 11:59PM pst.
recapt
MoT Member

Post by recapt »

pgcity wrote:from email. Nezumi Corbeau Ref. CQ1.402 at 15% off with code CREATINGBONDS402. Brings price down from USD 355.71 to USD 302.36.
Link here https://www.nezumistudios.com/product/c ... f-cq1-402/

If you want a great price on a Nezumi, check out the Sales forum. I just saw a beautiful one listed there. [emoji6]
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Post by Klaatu3 »

Watchstation is having a "flash sale" on select items, including quartz Zodiac Grandhydras:

https://www.watchstation.com/en-us/flas ... fv1=Zodiac

Bracelet models are $155 (normally $495) while strap models are $130 (normally $425). The bracelets are worth the extra $25 IMO.
ZO9950_main-R.jpg
ZO9950_main-R.jpg (79.92 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
quincas
MoT Member

Post by quincas »

shiny-lights wrote:
M111 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm
dumberdrummer wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm

So the watch has shipped, cleared customs, delivery date established...and your credit card hasn't been billed? I'm not only failing to see a problem, but would also suggest you buy that PowerBall ticket you've been procrastinating about :lol: . Seriously, though, in my dozen or so CW purchases, my credit card has always been billed immediately upon completing the transaction.
It's just all beyond bizarre. I ordered on the 11th, checked my card account immediately and it showed a hold on my card like it was supposed to. The watch was the one that was not even supposed to be available until today. I also got the confirmation email from Christopher Ward right after I ordered. I never got a shipping notification though; I wasn't expecting to until today. But on Friday I got a text from DHL Express saying that my package from Christopher Ward would be delivered on Thursday July 23 and would require a signature unless I replied. I looked up the tracking number and it shows it was indeed picked up in London on the 17th and will be here on Thursday. The hold disappeared from my credit card and no charge has replaced it. Weirdest of all is that when I go to Christopher Ward's site and put in my order number from their confirmation email, It says there is no such order. It will be very interesting to see what I get on Thursday!
hahaa you should have ordered a more expensive watch than the c65 diver 8-) 8-) 8-)
Or ordered us all a watch ;-)
Watchzero22
MoT Member

Post by Watchzero22 »

Not the lowest price for SKX009 but I think since the price increase, US$257 is a good deal for an SKX009 on a bracelet.

Ebay link