Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Edd

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by Edd »

Rainshadow wrote:Ocarat has further reduced the price for the Zodiac Grandrally, starting now at 183,60 euro plus 10 euro shipping. These are pretty prices for European buyers, I think. Retail is 549. Some models are OOS.

https://ocarat.com/recherche?id_search= ... grandrally
Thanks for sharing, just grabbed one with green dial.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

victo66
MoT Member

Post by victo66 »

Wanted to chime in on the Columbus Day sale from Jomashop (which [mention]flypanam[/mention] originally posted). I noticed the Bulova Lunar Pilot for $299, which isn't a bad deal. Free shipping too (code: FASTSHIP). Link: Bulova Lunar Pilot
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Landed_Alien wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:52 pm Amitron has a 30% sitewide discount, and the 20% code ARMITRON20 stacks.

This brings the silver Griffy down to $30.80 (retail $55), add in shipping and estimated taxes for $38.03.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 20.44.47.png
That battery better last for like 20 years with the always off display!
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

victo66 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:08 am Wanted to chime in on the Columbus Day sale from Jomashop (which @flypanam originally posted). I noticed the Bulova Lunar Pilot for $299, which isn't a bad deal. Free shipping too (code: FASTSHIP). Link: Bulova Lunar Pilot
What a great looking watch. For the manliest wrists only though. If it were 40-42mm I would stop looking for a chronograph, that I don’t actually need.
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

Here's some fun ones. Reed's Jewelers has some fun Disney / Star Wars / Marvel Citizen watches in their sale section. Some of the watches can be found cheaper elsewhere, but others are hard to find at a discount. Additionally, if you subscribe to emails you get $25 off $150, though I'm not sure if it works on sale items. Shipping is also free.

Here's a couple that I really liked:

Citizen Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Limited Edition Watch AW1600-02W for $236, retail $295

Citizen Eco-Drive Disney Mickey Mouse Water Sport Watch AW1529-81W for $260, retail $325. If you google you can find this cheaper at Eli Adams Jewelers, but shipping is a whopping $40, so this ends up cheaper, plus with the $25 off (if it works), it's significantly cheaper.

Also, while price checking, I found that this Boba Fett Limited Edition watch is actually heavily discounted on the citizen website, cheaper than you can find anywhere else!

Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Collection Limited Edition Boba Fett Watch AW1597-05W for $225, retail $375.

Good deals, I think, if you enjoy these kind of watches!
Last edited by flypanam on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scruffy believes in this forum
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

flypanam wrote:Here's some fun ones. Reed's Jewelers has some fun Disney / Star Wars / Marvel Citizen watches in their sale section. Some of the watches can be found cheaper elsewhere, but others are hard to find at a discount. Additionally, if you subscribe to emails you get $25 off $150, though I'm not sure if it works on sale items. Shipping is also free.

Here's a couple that I really liked:

Citizen Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Limited Edition Watch AW1600-02W for $236, retail $295

Citizen Eco-Drive Disney Mickey Mouse Water Sport Watch AW1529-81W for $260, retail $325. If you google you can find this cheaper at Eli Adams Jewelers, but shipping is a whopping $40, so this ends up cheaper, plus with the $25 off (if it works), it's significantly cheaper.

Also, while price checking, I found that this Boba Fett Limited Edition watch is actually heavily discounted on the citizen website, cheaper than you can find anywhere else!

https://www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/prod ... 7-05W.html]Citizen Eco-Drive Star Wars Collection Limited Edition Boba Fett Watch AW1597-05W for $225, retail $375.

Good deals, I think, if you enjoy these kind of watches!
YMMV - amex offers has a current offer for Reeds, spend $375+ and get a $75 statement credit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

McDowell Time has a really cool Gulf livery themed watch on sale.

The watch was originally commissioned as prizesfor the 2019 Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. The ordered enough parts for the prizes, and had enough for some extras to offer to the public. Tidewater is assembled in America.

I love the colors, the strap and the engine turned dial is something else.

$475 on strap or bracelet, down from $549. Signing up for their emails will get you an additional 10% off, bringing it to $427.50 with free shipping in the US.

Case - 316L Stainless Steel with Brushed Finish
Caseback - Exhibition with movement visible
Case Width - 42MM (without crown)
Lug Width - 22MM
Thickness - 13MM
Crown - Screw-down
Crystal - Sapphire Crystal with AR Coating
Bezel - 120 Click Uni-Directional
Bezel Insert - Aluminum
Dial - Applied Hour Markers with C3 Lume
Movement - Sellita SW200 Automatic (Swiss)
Beat Rate - 28,800 BPH
Power Reserve - 38 Hours
Lume - C3 Super-LumiNova
Strap - 22MM Silicone Band
Water Resistance - 20 ATM / 200 Meters
Warranty - 24 Months

Other colorways available for the same price.

https://www.mcdowelltime.com/collection ... cts/lemans
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Neurogenes

Post by Neurogenes »

Hi all. Movado Company Stores is advertising autumn sales. 50% to 70% off online, or up to 70% off plus an addition 40% off in store. This seems like a semi-regular sale, or at least I think they had a similar sale around Memorial Day. In addition to Movado, brands include MVMT, Boss, Coach, Hugo, Olivia Burton, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Scuderia Ferrari, and Rebecca Minkoff.
uaconcorde
MoT Member

Post by uaconcorde »

flypanam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 pm
WorthTheWrist wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:46 pm
flypanam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Oh shoot didn't see that.

Well its available at Tilly's now! Just checked and its definitely in stock! Have at it part deux

(I emptied my cart after screenshot just in case that affects the number in stock)

https://www.tillys.com/product/g-shock- ... 10001.html

I'd like everyone immediately selling these out because they're flipping them for a 200%+ profit, thus preventing me from getting one -- that I would actually use and wear -- at the normal price for about a year now, to receive a small, but not insignificant, electrical shock every time they do it.

I was just able to place an order on Tillys, GOGOGO!

Aaaaand sold out at Tillys as well. Cant find anywhere else in stock. Sometimes it pops up as in stock at reeds jewelers so I would check there every now and then if anyone else is interested. If you wanted one I hope you were able to grab one. It looks like a nice watch for $99.

I 100% agree with your sentiment. The flippers are all over reddit. I see it for the casioak and the victorinox airboss from tj Maxx too. Freaking annoying.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

uaconcorde wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:57 pm
flypanam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 pm
WorthTheWrist wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:46 pm

I'd like everyone immediately selling these out because they're flipping them for a 200%+ profit, thus preventing me from getting one -- that I would actually use and wear -- at the normal price for about a year now, to receive a small, but not insignificant, electrical shock every time they do it.

I was just able to place an order on Tillys, GOGOGO!

Aaaaand sold out at Tillys as well. Cant find anywhere else in stock. Sometimes it pops up as in stock at reeds jewelers so I would check there every now and then if anyone else is interested. If you wanted one I hope you were able to grab one. It looks like a nice watch for $99.

I 100% agree with your sentiment. The flippers are all over reddit. I see it for the casioak and the victorinox airboss from tj Maxx too. Freaking annoying.
Get it! (Didn't buy one)
uaconcorde
MoT Member

Post by uaconcorde »

I got an order confirmation email. Hopefully it ships.
mconlonx

Post by mconlonx »

Landed_Alien wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:52 pm Amitron has a 30% sitewide discount, and the 20% code ARMITRON20 stacks.

This brings the silver Griffy down to $30.80 (retail $55), add in shipping and estimated taxes for $38.03.
Came here to post this...

I'd previously picked up a Griffy at 20% off, which ended up being about $48. Ain't even mad, dawg.

Purchased the Ridgemont - additional discount put it below $50, which bumped it back up to $48 with shipping and taxes.

Loving the deals on these affordable retro goodies.
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

A TON of watches are 15% off at Macy's with code FALL.

The red Casioak (GA-2100), which I thought I got for a deal at MSRP a month ago, is in stock and $84.15 with the code. Add on 8% from BeFrugal and your net is $77.42.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/g-sh ... E!!Watches

They also carry Spinnaker, which I did not know. This takes the one I'd get if it were a bit smaller, the Fleuss, from $285 MSRP to $242.25 after code and a net of $222.87 after cash back.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/spin ... E!!Watches

There are probably a lot more deals floating around if you are patient enough to sort through the many that aren't deals.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
joelf15
MoT Member

Post by joelf15 »

Boourns wrote:A TON of watches are 15% off at Macy's with code FALL.

The red Casioak (GA-2100), which I thought I got for a deal at MSRP a month ago, is in stock and $84.15 with the code. Add on 8% from BeFrugal and your net is $77.42.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/g-sh ... E!!Watches

They also carry Spinnaker, which I did not know. This takes the one I'd get if it were a bit smaller, the Fleuss, from $285 MSRP to $242.25 after code and a net of $222.87 after cash back.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/spin ... E!!Watches

There are probably a lot more deals floating around if you are patient enough to sort through the many that aren't deals.
This must be really new! Macys carrying spinnaker ! Wow good for the brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Techme
MoT Member

Post by Techme »

Starbuy has the blue Sumo chronograph on sale:
https://www.starbuy.com.au/starbuy-deal ... y-stardeal

Price is $499 AU down from retail price of $1050 AU. Free delivery in Australia. Without factoring in relatively low shipping, this is $358 US.
Screenshot_2020-10-09-06-14-26.png