Show your BSH watches

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Sfleming

Re: Show your BSH watches

Post by Sfleming »

Just registered .
Good Sunday Morning all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sogeha
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by sogeha »

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Seems I did a bad
There is much sarcasm, innuendo and teasing, as well as inside jokes in the ‘hood. Eric started the Legion by stating it was a rip off of the ‘hood and he is most definitely my brother to an extent that is hard to equate with what to outsiders appears to be a thread on an Internet forum. Siblings always tease and bait each other. We’ve known about the Legion since day one and are far from mad about it being modelled on us. Flattered and proud to be so honoured would be nearer the mark, but we wouldn’t be us if we didn’t have a little wise crack here and there

Also remember we are an homage watch group, it’s in our name, we have occasionally received flack about rip off watches and being fake, so there was also an element of self deprecation that would not be evident to outsiders

Anyway

The way I see it Dub created the Legion, he is my brother, therefore those in the Legion are my nephews and niece. However I see some of you are also my brothers, and this I where things get complicated

Today is Leather sub Sunday - make of that what you will, I’m saying nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by sogeha on Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
TagTime
MoT Member

Post by TagTime »

Fullers1845 wrote:Hi, Y'all. James a/k/a Fullers1845 a/k/a BSHT Founder here. Welcome to the madness. Welcome to the Love.

Welcome Guru James!

IG: SeikoDutch
HWA
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by HWA »

I’m totally unscrewed, Paulie!

You do know, of course, that repeating *anything* Dub says is likely to cause trouble.

Before Vince shows up and makes trouble about the lume

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Welcome BSH. I hope that you guys join in with the various sections here. It is a really great group and I look forward to having you here. It is like a little utopia if watch deal goodness and I know that once you get a feel for the place that you are not going to want to leave.

I don’t have a BSH watch, but I do have some self-made MoT watches. Here is my favorite.
60945559-95CB-4106-8594-B3770DF1CF24.jpeg
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

I've got one of [mention]Sporkboy[/mention]'s specials. Still waiting on the lumed dial. :,-). Rockin' my Trilogy on an especially lazy and rainy Sunday. He's right about this place too, it's a great community with lots of great guys and gals. Looking forward to sharing the greatness.

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Sporkboy wrote:Welcome BSH. I hope that you guys join in with the various sections here. It is a really great group and I look forward to having you here. It is like a little utopia if watch deal goodness and I know that once you get a feel for the place that you are not going to want to leave.

I don’t have a BSH watch, but I do have some self-made MoT watches. Here is my favorite.
I have admired that dial before, great design. I've been a member here for a little over a year

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Wow, I am not sure what to make of this one. Does it use black and red lume? Not sure how it is so bright unless it is under a black light. I have made black lume before and it didn’t shine anywhere this bright.

Very cool.
HWA wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 am I’m totally unscrewed, Paulie!

You do know, of course, that repeating *anything* Dub says is likely to cause trouble.

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Thank you. The design definitely evolved with feedback, so it is kind of a group collaboration. One day I may have time to create more lumed dials for those to which they have been promised.

sogeha wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:52 am
Sporkboy wrote:Welcome BSH. I hope that you guys join in with the various sections here. It is a really great group and I look forward to having you here. It is like a little utopia if watch deal goodness and I know that once you get a feel for the place that you are not going to want to leave.

I have admired that dial before, great design. I've been a member here for a little over a year

HWA
MoT Member

Post by HWA »

Sporkboy wrote:Wow, I am not sure what to make of this one. Does it use black and red lume? Not sure how it is so bright unless it is under a black light. I have made black lume before and it didn’t shine anywhere this bright.

Very cool.
HWA wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 am I’m totally unscrewed, Paulie!

Hopefully Vincent will make an appearance. His lume work is other-worldly, among other talents.

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

sogeha wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:52 am I have admired that dial before, great design. I've been a member here for a little over a year

You've been here over a year and you're just NOW engaging?!?

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

HWA,

Is the lume on the red dial watch as white as it appears on the pic? Never seen that. Awesome lume work all around! Sure hope he shows up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sogeha
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by sogeha »

TheJohnP wrote:
sogeha wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:52 am I have admired that dial before, great design. I've been a member here for a little over a year

You've been here over a year and you're just NOW engaging?!?

I’m getting more sociable, I was on the BSHt thread for seven or eight years before I posted. I’ve been on several fora I follow avidly for fifteen or more years and never posted[emoji847]

Peteagus

Post by Peteagus »

Since we’re in two fora now, will there be a second round of the goat ceremony? Asking for a friend.

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Peteagus wrote:Image

Since we’re in two fora now, will there be a second round of the goat ceremony? Asking for a friend.

ImageImage