Complaint of the Day

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Complaint of the Day

Post by Robotaz »

My CRV with 10,000 miles has to have the differential fluid replaced, out of pocket.

Honda of course makes you drive 10,000 miles on the oil because they pay for that service. And to recoup the expense, “hey, you need your diff serviced to keep your warranty.”

$1000 extra over life of the car probably just for diff service shakedowns.

When I get aggravated with the company that made my car, the cars don’t last long at my house.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Re: Complaint of the Day

Post by Robotaz »

I had an American Standard HVAC that was 5 months old and the motor died back when we were in CO. The pandemic, backorders, incompetence, etc led to one of the toughest things I’ve ever been through fighting for 6 months to get my HVAC working. It scarred me for life.

Today woke up to the motor in another 3 year old American Standard HVAC being dead with it 25 degrees out.

I was told Tuesday that I have a life threatening health issue that requires serious surgery, so last night prayed a little prayer for two days to mentally recover. Prayer is a gateway to satan to tell him your vulnerabilities and how to best destroy you.

Do not under any circumstances, EVER, buy an American Standard HVAC. And don’t pray.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Re: Complaint of the Day

Post by Robotaz »

Get your LexisNexis report. I got mine and I have multiple property claims totaling over $8,000 my parents made on their home. My dad’s name and cell phone on there. No clue how this happened but I’ve been paying inflated insurance for 6 years as a result. I got the report yesterday and it totally ruined my day worrying about it. Just get the report and get it over with. Hopefully you don’t have a costly mess to try and fix like I now have.