MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

SOLD - Chris Ward C3 Grand Tourer (quartz chronograph)

Did you snag a deal from the HUISABH thread, but now have second thoughts? Offer it to other members here.
Boourns
Has liked: 965 times
Been liked: 1930 times

SOLD - Chris Ward C3 Grand Tourer (quartz chronograph)

Post by Boourns » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 am

Sold on Reddit.

Brand & Model: Christopher Ward Grand Tourer (quartz chrono)
Price: $255 + shipping
Condition: Like new in box (worn once)
What's included: Watch with original unworn band, box + papers
Payment: Paypal F&F or G&S +3%
Shipping: Any method at buyer's expense
Photos:

What is it?
Recently got this quartz panda chrono from Chris Ward for 50% off. It was a watch I’d had my eye on for a while, but I did not end up liking it. This is a now-discontinued colorway. The current versions are here: https://www.christopherward.com/c3-grand-tourer-range

Condition details
This watch has been worn once, so I’m selling it as like new. I swapped out the band, the one time I wore it, so the strap is brand new, never worn.

The chrono works perfectly (tried once), and there are no dings, scratches, etc.

Ask price and payment details
Asking $255 plus shipping.

Timestamp:

Screenshot of order confirmation:

HUISABH post:
https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php ... ard#p47093
These users liked the author Boourns for the post:
watchpalooza