MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

FS: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
valuewatchguy
MoT Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 12 times

FS: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage

Post by valuewatchguy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:49 pm

*Model: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage (Cusn8 case, ceramic bezel with lumed pip)

*What's Included: Box & Papers, Watch and Borealis Rubber Strap

*Condition: 97% + Watch was worn very lightly in rotation (less than 2 weeks ) with other 22mm watches to see which one I would keep.

*Price: $250 (priced higher on WUS and Facebook)

*Trades:NONE

*Payment: Paypal G&S (F&F -3%)

*Shipping: Price includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking/signature, happy to meet face to face in Northern Tarrant, Dallas, or Collin County. International Shipping additional charges. Buyer is responsible for all customs and tracking after it leaves USA borders.

*Standard Disclaimer: All transactions are as is, no refunds or returns, unless watch is not as described. I'm dealing this from my personal collection. I have bought and sold many watches on Reddit, WUS, and Instagram. References provided upon request. Please let me know if you have any

*Reason for selling: Only need one 22mm lug width watch and i'm just not as fond of bronze as I was hoping

*Other items: Additional pictures can be taken upon request. Any straps shown that are not the Borealis rubber ISO -Style strap are for demonstration purposes only and not included in the sale.

This model is a custom order and not available on their site. The lume is spectacular and build quality is just wow! I wish it was steel not bronze.

My collection follows the idea that "You can have it all, just not all at once!"

Keepers: Seiko SLA017 ; Omega Constellation Globemaster; Halios Seaforth B; Oris Great Barrier Reef III
On The Fringe: Raven Endeavor; King Seiko 4502-8010
Incoming: Jenny Caribbean 300; Seiko Presage SARX069