People are amazed at how awesome this inexpensive watch is. You will be too, click here!
The watch share the DNA of the first Levante but is now proposed with 4 different dial combinations and a completely new movement.
The campaign will start on May 30th at 15.00gmt.
Here following the campaign draft link https://bit.ly/allnewlevante
Early Birds: starting from €165/$178
- Limited Edition: 300 individually numbered timepieces;
- Complications: Chronograph;
- Color Schemes: Two-Tones Cobalt/Silver – Panda Silver - Racing Green – Meteorite;
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet;
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown. Lug to Lug 46.7mm;
- Lug Width: 22mm;
- Height: 13.3mm;
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel for standard dials – DLC coating for Meteorite dial;
- Case Back: Solid Caseback with Alloy Whell engraved;
- Dial Type: Applied indices with a sunburst main dial and concentric circle snailing with sunbursts on the two sub-dials; Real Swedish Meteorite for Meteorite style;
- Dial Crystal: Vintage-style custom high dome acrylic crystal;
- Bezel: Fixed position steel bezel insert with tachometer scale;
- Lume: BGW9 LumiNova;
- Straps: 22mm premium 2DStraps leather strap;
- Bracelet (sold separately): 316L marine grade stainless steel “5 link” bracelet with a mix of brushed and polished finishes and curved end links;
- Movement: Seiko VK64 Meca-Q with sweeping seconds hand;
- Power: Battery;
- Warranty: 2 years
Out of Kickstarter are also available the matching bracelets. Stainless Steel for standard versions and Black DLC for the Meteorite