FS: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on Bracelet - Never Worn or Sized

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
winstoda

FS: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on Bracelet - Never Worn or Sized

Post by winstoda »

SOLD

Today's offering is a never sized or worn Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on the bracelet. I purchased this last month during a CWard sale as 'nearly new'. It arrived in pristine condition, certainly in new condition. Still wrapped up and never handled.

Why am I selling? I actually managed to grab a nearly new C60 Sapphire limited edition yesterday which I prefer. I actually initiated a return on this one but figured I'd give someone here a shot at it before I ship it back to the UK.

Asking $760 shipped and Paypal'd, CONUS only. Shipping via insured Priority Mail, I pay the fees. Price is firm, just lopking to get what I paid with shipping and fees. No trades please.

It's already sealed up for shipping so no photos for this one but everything is as it should be. Lots of sales on WUS, same username, check out the feedback forum there.

Will be available for a few days until I get around to returning to Christopher Ward.
Last edited by winstoda on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: FS: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on Bracelet - Never Worn or Sized

Post by MoT »

Even if it's all sealed up, edit your post and include a photo of the sealed package with a slip of paper showing your username and today's date.

Thank you.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Re: FS: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on Bracelet - Never Worn or Sized

Post by Sporkboy »

You may want to edit that image to obscure your home address.