[WTS] Citizen Promaster Fugu LE Pepsi

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
cortman
MoT Member

[WTS] Citizen Promaster Fugu LE Pepsi

Post by cortman »

OK I'm putting out feelers about selling my beloved Fugu. It's one of my longest lived and most loved watches, but I think the time has come to move it along for someone else to enjoy.
I'd really prefer to sell to a forum regular who I know will hang onto it for a while, if at all possible!
It's in good condition, some hairlines on the polished parts and scuffs on the brushed. The bezel may have some slight wear if you look at it in the right light, but certainly nothing that cuts through the anodizing. The crystal is completely blemish free. The Miyota 8 series(in-house movement! ;) ) is running around +1 to +3 spd consistently, per my timegrapher and my experience wearing it, and has great amplitude and beat error.

This was a limited edition made for the Asian market and not sold in the US. I believe it is limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide.

This watch comes with the box, papers, original rubber strap, aftermarket solid link bracelet with fitted endlinks, and NATO strap specifically made for this model and colorway. I've yet to find a watch that works better on a NATO than this one (except maybe the Glycine Combat Sub), so it'll be great in that regard!

I'd like $260 for this watch from a forum regular. It comes with many good memories, creek swims, and quarry dives, and I'm sure it will be a great reliable companion for anyone else! This watch was the subject of my second ever watch review/article, for Two Broke Watch Snobs located here- https://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/citizen- ... ch-review/ - the photos and description are better than I can post here.

recapt
MoT Member

Re: [WTS] Citizen Promaster Fugu LE Pepsi

Post by recapt »

I’ve always loved the look of this watch, but I know I personally wouldn’t give it the wrist time it deserves since I need to downsize myself.

I’m guessing you will have no trouble finding a great new hone for this beauty. GLWS.