FS: Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $16,797 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 82-710-1224 email: info@arielicollection.com
Connect with me on instagram

Made to commemorate famous director and dive enthusiast James Cameron’s historic solo dive, this stunning DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller features a gorgeous blue to black gradient dial, innovative Ring Lock System, steel construction with titanium case-back, and can go to depths of down to 12,800 feet! Powering the timepiece is the Rolex Caliber 3235 movement which beats at 28,800 vph and contains 31 jewels. Kit comes with inner/outer box, all papers & card holder, both tags, and bezel protector.

ASKING USD via bank wire, or Escrow.com (shared fee). Texas residents to add 8.25% sales tax. (Trades down can be considered)

Made to commemorate famous director and dive enthusiast James Cameron’s historic solo dive, this stunning DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller features a gorgeous blue to black gradient dial, innovative Ring Lock System, steel construction with titanium case-back, and can go to depths of down to 12,800 feet! Powering the timepiece is the Rolex Caliber 3235 movement which beats at 28,800 vph and contains 31 jewels. Kit comes with inner/outer box, all papers & card holder, both tags, and bezel protector.

CONDITION:

Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues. The crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. The watch was worn as a daily piece and the condition reflects that. There are signs of wear around the case, bracelet and clasp but most of it should come out with a polish to look new if desired. I can assist with that for a fee, or you can take as is. The piece still looks gorgeous, and a polish is not recommended at this time.

I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Reference number – 126660

Model – Deepsea D-Blue James Cameron

Movement – Rolex Caliber 3235

Case Material – Polished with Brushed 904L Oystersteel

Condition – Used

Scope of delivery – Overnight FedEx Insured CONUS, 2-Day Hawaii/Alaska

Gender – Male

Case diameter – 44mm

Water-resistance – 3,900m

Power reserve – 70-hour

Dial – D-Blue

Set Contents – Inner/outer box, ref hang tag, Rolex hang, warranty card, card holder, warranty booklet, instruction booklet, bezel protector

Year – 2019

Bracelet – Polished with Brushed 904L Oystersteel with 10 full links and 1 half link

Location – Fort Worth, TX

Why Buy from Me?

I have done many deals across a variety of platforms and have lots of traceable references I can share proving the solid reputation I’ve been building in the watch selling/buying community. It is hard to trust someone you’ve never met in person, so I completely understand the hesitation when looking to buy an expensive piece of jewelry online. Therefore, I strive in providing a pleasant & transparent buying experience with many benefits included in the price.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

More Pictures: Value Your Watch