FS: Rolex Datejust 16233 Champagne Dial 36mm. 18K Yellow Gold. Recently Serviced.

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Datejust 16233 Champagne Dial 36mm. 18K Yellow Gold. Recently Serviced.

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Datejust 16233 Champagne Dial 36mm. 18K Yellow Gold. Recently Serviced.

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5614520071
Connect with me on instagram

Rolex Datejust 16233 Champagne Dial 36mm. Two-Tone 18K Yellow Gold. Recently Serviced.

– Brand: Rolex

– Model: 16233

– Case Diameter: 36 mm

– Year of Production: 2020 / P series

– Movement/Caliber: Automatic / Rolex Caliber 3135

– Power reserve: 48 hours

– Number of jewels: 31 jewels

– Case material: Stainless Steel / Yellow Gold

– Water Resistance: 100 meters

– Bracelet material / Strap: Two-Tone 18K Yellow Gold Oyster Bracelet / Stainless Steel Fold Clasp

– Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

– Condition: Watch is in very good condition 9.5/10. Crystal is in perfect condition. Watch was just polished, and it is retail ready. Please refer to the pictures as I have tried to show as much as possible.

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, and Date window.

Special comments: Watch was just serviced by my local watchmaker. They performed a complete service overhaul, and it comes with a warranty on the service work performed. Watch will fit up to 7.25 in wrist and it has 11 full links.

Ultrasonically washed the engine – Replaced the mainspring – Properly re-lubricated all components – Timed and calibrated mechanism – Restored chronometer grade performance – Replaced the gaskets – Ultrasonically cleaned and polished the case and bracelet – Successfully sealed wristwatch case – Water resistance tested. Passed. Results included.

Eighteen (18) month warranty on all overhaul service work performed. Warranty does not cover accidental occurrence, normal use wear, or customer negligence. This warranty is considered void in the event another repair attempt has been made by persons other than Bennisson Watch Making Staff

Scope of Delivery: This is a watch only. I will ship overnight with FedEx and insured. Plenty of references available upon request.

carlos.a.grajales.7 FB/IG for more info and references

More Pictures: Value Your Watch