FS: IWC Pilot Chronograph Tophatters IW389108 44.5mm ceramic Box/papers/etc.

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: IWC Pilot Chronograph Tophatters IW389108 44.5mm ceramic Box/papers/etc.

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

IWC Pilot Chronograph Tophatters IW389108 44.5mm ceramic Box/papers/etc.

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,450 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 435-200-5481
Connect with me on instagram

Please see my condition grade chart in the pictures. I strive to be as accurate and thorough as possible.

The IWC Pilot’s Chronograph Tophatters IW389108 LE is a special edition watch dedicated to the “Tophatters” Navy Strike Fighter Squadron 14 based in Lemoore, California. The squadron was founded in 1919 and is the oldest active Navy fighter squadron.

The Tophatters watch is limited to a production of only 500 pieces per year, making it a must-have for any fan of the squadron or anyone who appreciates a beautifully made pilot’s style chronograph.

This watch features a 44.5mm case made of black zirconium oxide ceramic. The pushers and crown are made of Ceratanium, an IWC-developed material combining the lightness and robustness of titanium with the hardness and scratch-resistance of ceramic. The watch is powered by the in-house IWC movement calibre 69380 with 33 jewels and 46 hours of power reserve.

This watch features a 44.5mm case made of black zirconium oxide ceramic. The pushers and crown are made of Ceratanium, an IWC-developed material combining the lightness and robustness of titanium with the hardness and scratch-resistance of ceramic. The watch is powered by the in-house IWC movement calibre 69380 with 33 jewels and 46 hours of power reserve.

This IWC ceramic example looks excellent to the naked eye. The entire body, calfskin strap and deployment clasp are in near mint condition. There are a couple of the faintest scratches to the case that are only visible upon close visible inspection. This example definitely passes the eye test!

This calibre 698380 movement functions as good as new with an amplitude that averages well over 300 degrees and runs inside of 5 seconds per day depending on its position. Currently covered under IWC warranty with the warranty card being dated December 21, 2022.

All photos are 100% of the actual watch for sale. I do not cut and paste anything. Every listing is unique to that specific watch.

I am very easy to work with and strive to be 100% transparent while providing the best possible buying experience from start to finish.

I stand by my description and guarantee that this timepiece is 100% correct, original, authentic and in a factory specified functioning condition.

I ship via FedEx Priority Overnight with full insurance. Watch will ship within two days (usually same day) of payment.

I have many references from highly reputable dealers, traders and collectors upon request. Deal with confidence.

Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt and if returned properly packaged and shipped at your expense. Watch and all accessories must be returned in the exact condition you received them.

Guarantee: One-Year Warranty. I warrant the dependable functioning of this entire watch for the period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, theft, tampering, mistreatment or modification through the addition or subtraction of parts or accessories. In the event of a malfunction arising within the warranty period, I will remedy the defect at no cost to you.

I am an independent watch trader, collector and enthusiast. I am not affiliated with any watch brands. All my watches for sale are rightfully owned, guaranteed authentic and as described.

I reserve the right to end this listing or to change the price at any time. This watch is for sale locally, on other platforms and watch forums for an offline price.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch