FS: Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Day Date Chronometer. Rose Gold and Stainless Steel. Ref U13313

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Day Date Chronometer. Rose Gold and Stainless Steel. Ref U13313

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Day Date Chronometer. Rose Gold and Stainless Steel. Ref U13313

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,999 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel/ 917-913-9047 email: MASTimepieces@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Now offering: Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Day Date Chronometer. Rose Gold and Stainless Steel. Ref U13313

Description: This design was inspired by the original Superocean that was first released in the 1950s. 44 mm Case, Water resistant to 660f (200m). The Rose Gold two tone configuration is both sporty and elegant.

Included: Double Boxed, Hang Tag, Instructions, Warranty Booklet and Card good until July 2023.

Condition: The Time Piece is near perfect. I’ve attempted to show the watch’s current condition but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required.

Case: No visible Scratches

Strap: A Hair line blemishes noted on the clasp from gentle use.

Crystal: No Visible Scratches

Mechanically: The watch is keeping accurate time without issues. I can provide timegrapher reading upon request.

My price: $4999 FedEx Express fully insured and signature required upon delivery to your closest Fed Ex Location. USA sale only

I will provide a smooth, comfortable, and transparent transaction. I have plenty of personal and professional References upon request. I’m happy to provide you with whatever information you need to feel comfortable doing business with me now and in the future. I offer a limited warranty, a buyback option and am always willing to consider trades.

Payment terms: Wire transfer or bank deposit before shipment or you can provide impeccable references. Cash at secure location for in person transactions.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch