FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,095 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 5419511656 email: kris@luxtrybe.com
Connect with me on instagram

Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph

Reference: 541.NX.1171.LR

Case size: 42

Includes: Watch, Both inner and outer boxes, Warranty card

I am happy to hop on a call or FaceTime to show you the watch or answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Also please check me out at luxtrybe to see other watches that I have for sale and references.

I stand behind my watches as being described and authentic. I am very customer service focused and strive for 100% positive transactions each and every time. Thank you for your time!

Summary of Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial
(Please note that this guide has been authored by the “value your watch” team, not by the sellers.)

The Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial is an elegant timepiece that combines the brand’s modern design ethos with traditional horological craftsmanship.

Design
The Classic Fusion Chronograph showcases Hublot’s attention to detail and quality. The sleek black dial provides an understated backdrop for the watch’s various features, with luminescent hands and markers ensuring easy readability.

Features
The watch is powered by an automatic chronograph movement, offering precise timekeeping and the convenience of a stopwatch function. The layout of the chronograph subdials on the black dial offers a balanced aesthetic while delivering the functionality expected of a luxury chronograph.

Wearability
The Classic Fusion Chronograph maintains a comfortable wear, thanks to its well-proportioned case and high-quality strap. It’s also water-resistant, making it suitable for light swimming but not diving.

Summary of Brand
Hublot is a Swiss luxury watchmaker known for its innovative and bold design philosophy.

Brand History and Innovation
Since its founding in 1980, Hublot has rapidly gained recognition for its ‘Art of Fusion’ philosophy, combining traditional watchmaking craftsmanship with modern materials and design.

Position in the Watch Market
In the luxury watch market, Hublot stands out with its distinctive, modern designs and high-quality timepieces, attracting watch collectors and enthusiasts worldwide.

Guide To Buying & Selling Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial Online
Buying Tips
When purchasing this watch online, ensure to verify its authenticity, assess its condition, and understand the functions it offers. It’s recommended to transact only with trusted sellers and to ask for additional photos or information as needed. By comparing prices across different platforms, you can ensure a fair deal.

Selling Tips
When selling, providing detailed descriptions and high-quality photos can help attract potential buyers. Highlight the watch’s unique features, its condition, and any extras like the original box or papers. Set your price competitively, taking into account the watch’s condition, rarity, and current market trends.

In conclusion, the Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Black Dial is a stylish and functional timepiece, embodying the brand’s commitment to innovation and craftsmanship. This watch makes an excellent choice for those looking for a modern, high-quality chronograph.

More Pictures: