FS: Rolex GMT-Master II Yellow Gold Complete Two-Tone Black Dial Box Papers 116713

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex GMT-Master II Yellow Gold Complete Two-Tone Black Dial Box Papers 116713

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex GMT-Master II Yellow Gold Complete Two-Tone Black Dial Box Papers 116713

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $14,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STUNNING Rolex GMT-Master II in Two-Tone 18K Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel with Black Ceramic Bezel on Matching Two-Tone 18K Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet! Comes complete with all original boxes, papers, green international warranty card, green handtag, and bezel cover. Originally purchased from a Rolex Authorized Dealer in December 2009. This exact configuration of the Rolex GMT-Master II has been discontinued for several years now, take this as an opportunity to pick up a collectible piece!

The watch is in good condition with typical minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! Do excuse the dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. Take this opportunity to get one of the most desirable watches on the market at an excellent price!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Rolex GMT-Master II

Reference Number: 116713LN

Bezel: Rotating Black Ceramic

Bracelet: Brushed Stainless Steel & Polished Yellow Gold

Case Diameter: 40.00 mm

Case Material: Stainless Steel & 18K Yellow Gold

Crown: Screw-Down

Dial Color: Black

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT

Jewels: 31

Movement: Rolex Calibre 3186