PREORDER: Kickstarter: Colorado Watch Company (Vortic Watch Company) - Field Watch and GCT Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Colorado Watch Company (Vortic Watch Company) - Field Watch and GCT Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Colorado Watch Company, a sub-brand of Vortic Watch Company, have launched their first two models, the Field Watch and GCT on Kickstarter.
This is their third campaign, one was canceled and one was fully funded.

Early Bird pricing for the Field Watch was $795 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing is $895
Regular price will be $995

Early Bird for the GCT was $1,195 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing is $1,295
Regular price will be $1,395

Upgrade to a DLC case for either model for an extra $100

Estimated delivery is April 2024 (Early Bird) and May 2024 (Kickstarter)

Five years in the making, the Field Watch and The GCT watch represent the ideas that we (Tyler & R.T.) have been dreaming of creating. We've spent our entire watchmaking careers, up to this point, building watches using antique pocket watch movements for Vortic and celebrating the companies that came before us. That's why we are so excited to start our own legacy in the American watchmaking industry by building watches from the ground up.

The dials and cases are milled from steel billet in their Fort Collins facility.

The Field Watch is designed to be the ultimate Colorado watch. The weather changes quickly here, and so do plans. The Field Watch keeps things simple and classy, whatever your day has in store.

The Field Watch has four options: White Dial, Steel Case; Steel Dial, Steel Case; White Dial, DLC-black Case; and Steel Dial, DLC-black Case

The GCT by Colorado Watch Company was built to be a modern representation of Vortic's most sought-after product, The Military Edition.

The GCT has four options: Matte Dial, Steel Case; Machined Dial, Steel Case; Matte Dial, DLC-black Case; and Machined Dial, DLC-black Case

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find