PREORDER: Kickstarter: Yema Watches - Superman Bronze CMM.10 Limited Edition

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Yema Watches - Superman Bronze CMM.10 Limited Edition

Post by TheJohnP »

Yema return once more to Kickstarter to launch their latest in-house movement, the manufacture caliber CCM.10, housed in a limited edition bronze (and steel) Superman diver case.

Kickstarter pricing is around $1,069
Regular pricing will be about $1,948

Estimated delivery is April - June 2024

In line with our crowdfunding approach to finance our Manufacture calibers R&D, YEMA launches a bronze reissue of the iconic French diving watch Superman reference 53.00.16 released in the 1970s by introducing YEMA's Manufacture caliber CMM.10. This exclusive bronze edition is limited to 1948 collector’s time pieces per model so as to commemorate YEMA's year of foundation.

After 3 years of development YEMA proudly introduces its premium 3-hand Manufacture caliber with modern architecture featuring chronometric precision, 70-hour power reserve and high resistance to magnetic fields and shocks: CALIBRE MANUFACTURE MORTEAU 10 (CMM.10).

The Superman is available in two materials - bronze or steel, two sizes - 39mm or 41mm, and two dial colors (in bronze only) - gradient blue and lacquered black, AND size of strap - medium or large.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find