PREORDER: Kickstarter: Vesuviate Watches - Attivo-Duplex, Dual Automatic Movement Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Vesuviate Watches - Attivo-Duplex, Dual Automatic Movement Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Vesuviate Watches have returned to Kickstarter with their latest iteration of their Attivo, the Attivo-Duplex featuring a dual automatic movement.
This is their seventh campaign, and fully funded. They had three funded and three unsuccessful campaigns prior.

Super Early Bird pricing is around $471
Early Bird pricing is around $502
Regular pricing will be about $545

Estimated delivery is March 2024

Left-handed or right-handed? How about an ambidextrous watch? Introducing the brand-new VESUVIATE Attivo-Duplex, featuring two automatic movements for simultaneously tracking the time in two different locations. It is the perfect travel companion for those who can't decide whether to wear it on their left or right wrist!

The Attivo-Duplex is available in six colorways - Silver, Cyan Blue, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, Pastel Blue, and Cyan Green

Changes for production models:

- Change of Deployant Clasp with Quick Micro Adjustment. We have made an exciting change by introducing a new deployant clasp with on-the-fly micro adjustment. The new bracelets will measure 24mm at the end-links, tapering down to 21mm where they connect to the deployant clasp. In comparison, the original bracelets with butterfly clasps were 24mm, reducing to 22mm.
- Watch dials with only stick indices We have decided to enhance the watch dials by removing the printed second track in dots. This adjustment results in a cleaner and more refined dial face.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find