PREORDER: Kickstarter: Manchester Watch Works - Tatoskok 3, Titanium Adventure Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Manchester Watch Works - Tatoskok 3, Titanium Adventure Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

Manchester Watch Works, yes THAT Manchester Watch Works, has returned from the grave and to Kickstarter for their latest model, a titanium adventure watch, the Tatoskok 3.
This campaign is fully funded. And from their previous 13 campaigns, two were cancelled, three were unsuccessful, and eight were fully funded.

Super Early Bird pricing for special numbered edition is $299
Super Early Bird pricing for non-numbered edition is also $299
Early Bird pricing is $319
VIP pricing is $339
Regular pricing will be $598

Estimated delivery is July 2024

Over a decade ago, I designed my first watch and launched Manchester Watch Works. Vermont was my muse and my goal was to create versatile, timelessly designed watches built with the highest quality materials and offer them at an extremely competitive pricepoint. I achieved those goals and after the final warranty period ran out for the last MWW watch sold - MWW went on a hiatus. However, a fateful (and unsuccessful) watch hunt has brought MWW back

Last year, I began a search for a comfortably sized, competitively priced, non-homage, titanium dive watch with high-grade materials and a go anywhere design. Much to my surprise, there were limited prospects - even in the vast sea of microbrands. I started to think about how I would design such a watch...and the Tatoskok 3 was born.

The Tatoskok is available in two dial options - heritage dial or 3-6-9 explorer dial and either with a date or no-date.

Specs:

- Custom MWW designed case (39mm wide x 47mm long and a 20mm strap width) made from lightweight, yet strong as steel, grade 2 titanium, a blasted finish, 200m of water resistance and a scratch resistant coating (1200 HV - hardness according to Vickers; as a reference, 316L stainless steel has a hardness of only 220 Vickers)
- Bevelled and doubled domed sapphire crystal with an inner anti-reflective coating; sapphire is 8-9 Mohs on the hardness scale (diamonds are 10)
- 120-click unidrectional rotating solid scratch resistant titanium bezel with Superluminova BGW9 lume at 12:00
- Seiko NH35 (date) and NH38 (no date) automatic movements
- Black Delrin movement holder (Delrin has low moisture absorption, superior density, chemical resistance, high tensile strength and superior resistance to warping; all these properties make it an excellent choice for a lightweight, durable movement holder)
- Superluminova BGW9 lumed hands; non-framed hour and minute hands for uncompromised legibility in darkness
- Superluminova BGW9 printed matte, inky black dial with excellent day and night legibility; choice of date (at an unobtrusive 4:30 position) or no date and 3-6-9 explorer dial or heritage dial
- 316L stainless steel caseback with Viton gasket (Viton performs better than hydrocarbon rubber in fluid resistance)
- Case height is 11.5mm and the double domed sapphire crystal adds an additional 2.0mm
- Custom MWW conceived and designed supple, yet strong, 2-piece nylon strap with blasted steel hardware
- Twelve-month warranty against manufacturing defects

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find