Scammed by Befrugal

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Scammed by Befrugal

Post by Robotaz »

Befrugal is making excuses for not honoring a $105 payment they owe me.

I’ve had success with them in the past, but looks like they’re scamming to stay afloat.

Avoid like the plague.
CVP33
MoT Member

Re: Scammed by Befrugal

Post by CVP33 »

TopCash isn’t much better. I bought a set of tires, sent them the invoice and they logged my click through. I’m out $144 apparently.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Robotaz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:01 am Befrugal is making excuses for not honoring a $105 payment they owe me.

I’ve had success with them in the past, but looks like they’re scamming to stay afloat.

Avoid like the plague.
CVP33 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:28 am TopCash isn’t much better. I bought a set of tires, sent them the invoice and they logged my click through. I’m out $144 apparently.
That stinks. I'm sorry it happened to you guys.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
caktaylor
MoT Member

Post by caktaylor »

I stopped using Befrugal several years ago after they failed to honor a large rebate. I only use Rakuten now. They seem to be the most straightforward when it comes to actually sending you the cash you earn, and I’ve yet to be stiffed by them.