PREORDER: Kickstarter: Loresum LS04, 29.5-day True Moon Phase Automatic Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Loresum LS04, 29.5-day True Moon Phase Automatic Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

Loresum, out of the UK, return to Kickstarter for their latest model, the LS04, featuring a 29.5-day true moon phase automatic.
This is their fourth campaign and already fully funded, like their prior three.

48 Hour Early Backer pricing is around $611
Super Early Bird pricing is around $637
Early Bird pricing is around $650
Kickstarter pricing is around $663
Regular pricing will be about $1,020

Estimated delivery is August 2024

Meticulously crafted with a blend of precision and passion, our timepiece proudly features a 29.5-day true moonphase complication, driven by a 59-tooth gear module that ensures an accurate representation of the moon's phases. The aventurine disc features two moons(one is always hidden), gracefully traversing the window to indicate the waxing and waning stages. Moon phase mechanisms are typically associated with high-end watches, dominated by major brands. However, we have successfully made this technology affordable, allowing everyone to indulge in the captivating experience of a prominent moon phase display.

The rarity of a sizable moonphase in watches stems from the additional power required to move a larger disc. Undeterred by the challenge, we collaborated with the esteemed Behrens factory to bring this vision to life. The bespoke module guarantees unmatched craftsmanship and precision, elevating this timepiece into the realm of a true masterpiece.

The LS04 will be available in three case colors - steel, rose gold plated, both with regular aventurine, and black with black aventurine.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Loresum LS04, 29.5-day True Moon Phase Automatic Watch

Post by MoT »

Beautiful watch.

Am I the only one who thinks of "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet...." when seeing the name?
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Loresum LS04, 29.5-day True Moon Phase Automatic Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

MoT wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:30 pm Beautiful watch.

Am I the only one who thinks of "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet...." when seeing the name?
For good reasons:

Our name is derived from “lorem ipsum”, a common word used in graphic design. The term functions as a placeholder text in documents, webpages, typefaces, etc. before publication. It starts every stand-in paragraph. The word itself has no particular meaning, yet it visually appears to be a word with meaning. This is the beauty and appeal of “lorem ipsum” to the world of design. Its ability to accurately showcase the aesthetic value of a work without detracting from the form is something every designer must learn how to master. “Lorem ipsum” is the finishing touch of a good design and LORESUM aims to achieve that same standard of aesthetic completeness. We are a company oriented around design, striving to make completely original works of art for each and every watch lover.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find