PREORDER: Brand Direct: Isotope Watches - Hydrium X Will Return Red and Wall Return

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Isotope Watches - Hydrium X Will Return Red and Wall Return

Post by TheJohnP »

Starting 9AM GMT (4AM ET) on March 4th until midnight on March 10th, Isotope Watches are taking preorders for their Red version of the Will Return Hydrium X and the new wall clock version, Wall Return.

https://isotopewatches.com/products/hyd ... all-return

Also available through Chronofactum - https://isotopewatches.com/products/hyd ... all-return

Price for Wall Return clock is $188
Price for Will Return Red watch is $1,077
Price for Will Return Red watch and Wall Return clock is $1,215

Estimated delivery is September 2024

After the conclusion of the limited release, the Will Return Red will no longer be available for purchase. The Wall Return will also be restricted in quantity and individually numbered, akin to the Original Release.

So, back by popular demand, and thanks to the many emails and messages we gratefully received requesting the return of the 'Will Return,' we are proud to announce the sequel to this amazing watch: the 'Will Return' Red. The hands have been reworked to be closer to the original on the door sign and match the red insert of the unidirectional, 120-click bezel. Fitted with a comfortable, light blue FKM strap with a micro-blasted buckle, it doesn't hide its family resemblance with the original 'Will Return' watch. Like its predecessor, the 'Will Return' Red also features a dial coated with Swiss Super LumiNova. It offers a bold contrast with the black Arabic numerals and minute track that make the dial so legible. It is protected by a double-domed sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating.

As good things come to those who wait, does Isotope also launch a clock mimicking the recognisable design of the original 'Will Return.' As we pride ourselves on having a sense of humour, we could not help but name this clock “Wall Return”. T

Specs for Will Return Red:

• Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
• Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
• Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
• Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
• Hydrium® screw-down exhibition case back
• Uni-directional Crystal Sapphire bezel with 120 clicks and white Lacrima with Super-LumiNova®
• Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
• Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
• White dial filled with Super-LumiNova® and bold black Arabic numbers
• Isotope Red Lacrima hands
• Water-resistance 300m / 30atm / 1000ft
• 22mm Quick-release light blue FKM strap with signed Stainless Steel buckle.

Specs for Wall Return clock:

• Micro-blasted, numbered aluminium case finished with Plexiglas
• Case diameter: 35cm x height: 6cm
• Single-domed Mineral Crystal
• White dial filled with LumiNova and bold black Arabic numbers
• High Precision Seiko Quartz Movement with sweeping seconds (battery not included)
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find