Bán cắt lỗ 2 căn hộ 140m2 tầng trung view thoáng đã đóng 100% phí làm sổ giá cắt lỗ chủ thiện chí

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
CigarCity
MoT Member

Re: Bán cắt lỗ 2 căn hộ 140m2 tầng trung view thoáng đã đóng 100% phí làm sổ giá cắt lỗ chủ thiện chí

Post by CigarCity »

per Google translate - apparently he's looking for real estate investors on a watch forum. :lol:

"Need money to invest, currently the owner sends me 2 apartments of 140m² on the middle floor, airy view, newly painted interior, 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, corner units with lots of natural light.
If you have any questions, please contact: 090 121 6869"

I wonder if he has any bridges in inventory.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Bán cắt lỗ 2 căn hộ 140m2 tầng trung view thoáng đã đóng 100% phí làm sổ giá cắt lỗ chủ thiện chí

Post by TheJohnP »

CigarCity wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:24 pm per Google translate - apparently he's looking for real estate investors on a watch forum. :lol:

"Need money to invest, currently the owner sends me 2 apartments of 140m² on the middle floor, airy view, newly painted interior, 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, corner units with lots of natural light.
If you have any questions, please contact: 090 121 6869"

I wonder if he has any bridges in inventory.

Next time, please select the report option so we can take care of it.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find