MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on and accept donations to keep the lights on. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Klaatu3
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 19 times

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by Klaatu3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Been browsing the discountwatchstore dot com site. They appear to have some good deals, and even have a "make offer" feature on some deals. I've never ordered from them before; are they a good seller (US customers)?

I ask partly because I've yet to receive a new customer discount code (12%) from them, several days after sending them my email...(crickets chirping)... :roll: Normally good sellers are quick to send those things--"strike while the iron is hot" as they say.
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
BostonCharlie
Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by BostonCharlie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:20 pm

UPDATE: Sorry, just realized I was writing about the wrong site :-(
Klaatu3
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Klaatu3 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:39 pm

After a prolonged silence.......I contacted DWS customer service to ask if their 12% new customer discount is still offered. Their reply was "sorry no" but I could use the code "SAVETEN" which tells me 1) they have a non-functional pop-up window offering a 12% off code, and 2) the discount fell by 2%.

This does not inspire confidence.
Any other experience(s) that can be shared?
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
yinzburgher
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by yinzburgher » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm

I've never ordered anything from them. They always have some coupon codes active. SAVETEN is for $10 off. YOURDEAL and TUESDAYTEN are their 10% codes. They have a lot of reviews at Trustpilot. Mostly good but certainly not great. Link below.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.d ... hstore.com