MoT's Watch Deal Forum is free to join. If you want to see the best deals on watches, watch accessories and other items of interest to watch enthusiasts like you, join today! Once you are registered and logged in, you will be able to see and participate in the best deal threads online. Click here to join: Join ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum! If you'd like to donate to show your appreciation or to help keep the lights on, click here: Donate to ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum!

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Purchase a watch from a posted deal? Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Klaatu3
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 24 times

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by Klaatu3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Been browsing the discountwatchstore dot com site. They appear to have some good deals, and even have a "make offer" feature on some deals. I've never ordered from them before; are they a good seller (US customers)?

I ask partly because I've yet to receive a new customer discount code (12%) from them, several days after sending them my email...(crickets chirping)... :roll: Normally good sellers are quick to send those things--"strike while the iron is hot" as they say.
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
BostonCharlie
Has liked: 1163 times
Been liked: 416 times

Re: Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by BostonCharlie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:20 pm

UPDATE: Sorry, just realized I was writing about the wrong site :-(