MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on and accept donations to keep the lights on. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Preorder: Seaforth B

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

pgcity
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 75 times

Preorder: Seaforth B

Post by pgcity » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Preorders/lottery for slot signup ending on SUNDAY, JUNE 16 AT 8 PM PDT (GMT -7). $685.00 + shipping(Free within Canada, $25 to USA, $65 to rest of world)

Details below:

https://halioswatches.com/blogs/journal ... n-date-tba

https://halioswatches.com/products/seaforth-b
These users liked the author pgcity for the post:
TheJohnP
Boourns
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 269 times

Re: Preorder: Seaforth B

Post by Boourns » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:00 pm

No signups yet for the fairwind or universa right? I signed up for updates on both but haven't received anything.
These users liked the author Boourns for the post:
pgcity
pgcity

Post by pgcity » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:25 am

Sign up has been open for a while now for all 3 watches but the Seaforth B is closing on the mentioned date. Once it's closed, I guess we'll start hearing of people being lucky to get a slot since it's going to be a lottery. Not sure how it will work out but will see soon enough.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TheJohnP
pgcity

Post by pgcity » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 am

Did anybody in this forum get the slot? Seen a bunch of reports of people getting their pre-order signup on other forum.
yinzburgher
Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 177 times

Post by yinzburgher » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:14 pm

pgcity wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 am
Did anybody in this forum get the slot? Seen a bunch of reports of people getting their pre-order signup on other forum.
I was signed up but I wasn't so lucky. I would have probably preferred the bronze with blue dial to my current Seaforth. And I doubt I'll be picking one up on the secondary market anytime soon as I imagine prices will be way too high on resales for quite some time. I'll be looking elsewhere for my bronze fix.
These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post:
pgcity
pgcity

Post by pgcity » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:18 pm

yinzburgher wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:14 pm
pgcity wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 am
I was signed up but I wasn't so lucky. I would have probably preferred the bronze with blue dial to my current Seaforth. And I doubt I'll be picking one up on the secondary market anytime soon as I imagine prices will be way too high on resales for quite some time. I'll be looking elsewhere for my bronze fix.
No luck either. Maybe the next run.
yinzburgher